encounter at dusk|blazexreader| fantasy au

"What a tiring day..." you groaned as you make your way to the closest tavern to relax before your next adventure.

 "My head is throbbing... Maybe they have quest offers there too..." you groaned once more and opened the wooden door of the tavern, cheerful voices boomed across the room as people all were enjoying their time in the tavern. 

"Welcome to Tok Aba's Tavern, please take a seat!" A boy said as he then placed down the order on someone's table. As you placed down your sword beside you, you then let out a huge sigh.

 "can't these headaches stop??" you mumbled as an old grandpa walked up to you. "Welcome to Tok's, traveler, What can I getcha?" Tok Aba asked as you then looked at the signboard with the menu on it. "I'll get anything no more than 3 silver coins" you mumbled as Tok gave you a reassuring smile, "Gotcha!" Tok cheered as he then shouts something to the boy. 

"Are my eyes deceiving me? Or are there 7 boys that look the same..."  You mumbled as you rubbed your eyes. As you brought out your journal and noted your adventure, as well as sketching the atmosphere of the tavern and your sword, your headaches gradually worsens. 

Day 72- the sword of Ulahka

Passing through the cave of the Ulahka the dragon then I slew it and found the treasures at last. The adventure was rocky and was not so smooth. With bandits around me, I had a hard time reaching the cave. With my bow and arrow being stolen, I had to work with my other spare weapons. The sword of the treasures is just like a mother's lullaby. Gold handle with the vibrant purple gem of unity in the middle. As well as stopping by the infamous Tok's Tavern, I've grown quite fond of this place. It's nice to experience this cheerful atmosphere before gettin into rough adventures again. man, this feels like a luxury. Headaches are getting worse as well. I should rest here for a matter of days. Resting the boy and mind is not considered weakness after all.

"here's ya order! Woah, you must be quite powerful to wield a sword like that" The boy exclaimed. "so are you with that complicated spell" You answered back as you look at your food and you could feel yourself almost drooling by the sight of it. "Hah, thanks, if you're goin on an adventure, make you're to tag us along, right?" The boy chuckled as you smiled at him, "Sure thing" you replied and took a bite out of the food. 

The tavern was lively and filled with fuzzy feelings. "I haven't felt this in a while" you mumbled out as you saw the lively boy talking with his friends, it's been a while since you had company for your adventures as well. Suddenly, a boy came up to you, his clothes had a blazing pattern on them so you immediately considered him a fire user. 

"How long is ya planning to stay for?" The boy asked you as you let out a sigh. "*sigh*, 1 or 2 nights, perhaps," you answered as you felt a sharp headache. "Woah! Is that the sword of Ulahka the Great Dragon??!" A girl with navy-black hair asked you like her eyes glimmer like stars. "Yes... I had just found it on my last adventure" you answered as the headache slowly got stronger. YOu groaned in pain and the throbbing worsens.

 "She's experiencing the headaches! Quick, Boboiboy bring her to a room! These headaches could lead to the end of her if she doesn't get healed!" A girl with a pink outfit exclaimed as you felt your vision blurring out. 

"I'm... fin..." You mumbled your last words as something came rushing to grab you just in time before you collapse on the floor. 

Your head throbs as you slowly sat up from something. "OI, GO BACK TO REST NOW, LADY" The boy shouted as you refuse to.

 "Where a-am I?" you mumbled out as the throbbing gets worse and worse.

 "I. Told. You. To. Sleep! And you in one of my brother's observatories" The boy urged as he pushed you down to your bed.