"i think i fell"|boboiboyxreader

- cute lil request by blazingsuns -

4 years ago... 

"B-But Aunty... I d-don't want to talk to t-them" You whined. "Don't be shy, Y/n! They're very friendly and you might see them at your new school as well! If you tried making new friends, I'll make you my signature fried rice" Your aunt suggested, hearing the words fried rice out of your aunt's lips would make you do anything for it. 

You were around 9 years old when you had to move to Rintis Island with your aunt because your parents had to go on numerous business trips. You then head to a group of kids, who are chatting next to the café as you clenched your fists and shivered slightly.

 "H-Hi, my n-name is Y-Y/n and I j-just moved h-here" You stumbled on your words as you saw the group of kids shifting their attention to you, "Hello Y/n! I'm Yaya" The girl with the light pink hijab greeted. "I'm Gopal" The boy with a green shirt said. 

"And my name is Ying, seems like we have two new kids on board today" A girl with bright blue eyes and pigtails cheered. 2 new kids? what does she mean? "This is Boboiboy, he's also new around here" Gopal exclaimed as he point to a boy with a bright orange cap. He was also shy and lightly scratched his cheeks. "H-Hi, I'm B-Boboiboy" He mumbled as he then stop dribbling his football. "We're going to be such good friends" Ying cheered as if she could predict the future (which she actually did).

 You all were good friends who would just have fun together. Regardless of that, you find yourself closer to Boboiboy than the others, you still don't know why but you relate to him the most for some reason. The bonds you both have aren't friendship nor romance but somewhere in between, but you all were just primary school kids so getting to know your feelings isn't something you all would care about.

 You and the gang would do everything together, from defeating villains to simple weekend meet-ups. You guys would save the island and do the heroic things while stopping Boboiboy from reaching near-death situations. 4 years had passed now and you are now permanently living in Rintis Island along with your aunt so you can help and take care of her. During these 4 years, Boboiboy had fallen deeper and deeper for you but he did not realize it yet and told himself various times that it is just friendship. 

~ present-day ~

The sound of your alarm on your phone boomed throughout your room as you woke up from your sleep. You're going to have your usual hang out at Tok Aba's café like every other day so you decided to get ready for today. 

You put on your favorite outfit and then decided to head straight to the shop. Your friends are already there and just chatting along while you saw Boboiboy helping around Tok Aba's shop. There are no missions assigned from TAPOPS-U yet so you guys have the day off unless Adudu decides to cause trouble again. Your friends were about to invite Qually to try Tok Aba's cocoa as well but he sadly had some plans.

"Y/n, you're here! you can go and order, we'll wait for you here" Yaya exclaimed, "Hey Boboiboy" You greeted him as his eyes sparkled slightly and smiled at you. "Hey Y/n, your usual order?" He greeted you as he placed down the cocoa powder on the table. 

"Hahaha, yep" You answered while having a few little chats while he starts making your drink, giggling here and there. "Get a room, you two" Gopal sneered, "OH, SHUT UP-" You both cried out in unison as you made eye contact it's each other and the gang laughed at what just happened. "Exactly my point, get a room" Gopal repeated but only this time you took it seriously and glared deadly at him. Fang then nudged Gopal lightly for him to take a look at your face, which he was now terrified of. "I highly apologize for my actions and I will now rethink my actions" Gopal blurted out and remained silent after that.