heather- conan gray|quakexreader

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you

"Brrr... sure is cold here..." Quake mumbled, the cold air swifts around the school hallways.

It's somehow so cold although in a southeast Asia country like this, its December after all. The caring leader of the superhero septuplets is now left uncared for, alone.

Steam fogs up the glass windows as Quake walked past by, shivering to his bone as the bustling halls of talking students echoed everywhere.

"I should've worn a jacket..." he groaned as the cold air pierces through himself, "Yah, it's so cold out here take care of yourself a bit!" a voice came in front of him. He looked up as he met eyes with that person. You...

"Here, you can have my jacket; plus, brown looks better on you anyway" you mentioned and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I-It's fine, you should wear your own sweater anyways" he replied but you pushed the sweater to him.

"Who cares, I have really high tolerances for colds y'know?" you cheered as a reassuring smile was present to him once more.

His dandelion eyes twinkled as he received your sweater, "T-Thanks" he thanked you while wearing it.

"Hey, it's like this! Get the collar out... like... this... here!" you happily cheered as you moved closer to him and pulled out the collar of his school shirt from the sweater.

The bell suddenly rang right that moment, your kindness and smile were on his mind 24/7. "I guess I'll see you around" you spoke out and rushed away.

Flustered, Quake lightly used his fingertips, feeling his cheeks and had just realized how burning hot they were; "Holy moly... Did I really fell for her that easily?"

As he fiddled and spun his pen out of boredom during homeroom, the teacher then suddenly introduced a new student... you.

"Alright, Y/n; you can sit next to Quake" the teacher's voice called out as you nodded at them and went next to Quake.

"Guess we meet again!" you smiled at him as he did so too.

"Yeah, I'm Quake."

"Y/n."

Only if you knew how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she walks by

Many times had passed, Quake and you are the best of friends. So long that Quake eventually got lost in you. Until one afternoon...

Quake brought some snacks at the cafeteria and was hoping to share it with you in your usual spot; the school bench underneath a tree. As he made his way to the bench he heard a sound of a conversation being the huge tree.

"Y-Y/n... I... I h-have feelings for you..."

"... I-I do as well"

That voice... was no mistake, his own brother, Thunderstorm.

The dried leaves from the tree blew from the strong gust of the winter wind. Pain spiked through Quake for some reason. Regret? Jealousy? Hatred? He couldn't tell... all he knows is... "Damn it... why does it hurt so bad..."

What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky

Soon, Thunderstorm and you were official. Oh, how it pains Quake just to even lay eyes on you. Everyone knows you and Thunderstorm as the school's sweethearts.

"Oh gosh, Y/n and Thunderstorm? They were made for each other!"

"Are they living in a romance novel??"

"Two of the hottest people in school? I could faint in joy by getting eye contact from them"

Whispers like that could be heard all day long when the sight of you both are just regularly passing by.

It's so joyful and bright; warming the eyes of the people walking by like a bonfire in the middle of winter.

But for Quake, it's just burning him with much more pain.

On the outside, he's happy for you, smiling and congratulating you when your relationship with his brother was made official while a whirlwind of feelings stirred for him.

He felt like he was drowning in a sea of thoughts on the inside. Every single glance he made to see you both, it felt like his eyes are gonna burst into tears.

"..."

She's got you mesmerized while I die
Why would you ever kiss me?

Quake's appearance got more and more tired every day, his brothers even started to notice.

"G-Gem, Are you-" Thorn asked in concern, resting his hand on the eldest brother's shoulds as Quake slapped it away.

"-I'm fine... I'm just... never mind... sorry" he sighed and apologized. "Something's wrong..." Cyclone mumbled.

The friendship between you and Quake soon parted ways massively further than it used to be, "Q-Quake...!" you called his name out as he walked faster to his next class.

"Hey! Slow down!" you cried out once more and tried to catch up, "..." Quake remained silent. Still trying to rush away from you.

I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester

Days pass and Quake soon doubt himself further and further.

"Right... she's with Thunderstorm... he's on another level" he whispered to himself and rolled himself to a sleepless night once more.

Watching you both together once more, he then noticed that Thunderstorm was wearing that sweater. The brown one you gave him once. "Great... just... great..."

But you like her better

Wish I were Heather...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

request was made by raenyme

**this is my first "angsty" story so im sorry if its bad ;-;**