boboiboyxamnesiac!reader

this request was made by X_Aria_GamerUvU_X

"Last night, Y/n L/n, a young girl, had been involved in a major car accident of being crashed by a truck, which happened to contain the missing treasure of Rintis Island's national museum. Boboiboy and his friends had made it just in time to recuse Y/n and retrieve back the missing treasure. Moving on..." The news reporter spoke out on the television and witnessed the news about yourself in the hospital bed. 

Bruises and cuts cover your arms and legs as your head throbs instantly, "Ugh..." you groaned, "Heroes? Friends? I have those?" You groaned once more as the pain wildly pierced through your head. "It hurts..." you mumbled, your head hurts but your eyes tear up for some reason, it wasn't from the physical pain but... "W-Why am I crying...?"

-

-

-

-

"I'm sorry to say but Ms. L/n is diagnosed with temporary retrograde amnesia, which means she could only remember the long-term memories she has, like her childhood. I'm so sorry." The doctor announced as your friends were devastated. 

"No... This can't be happening" Yaya gasped as he held her mouth shut as tears run down her face and Boboiboy stared in disbelief. 

"Right... that can't be true" Boboiboy denied the truth but the doctor ran out of ways to convenience them so. 

d"We're sorry... there is no cure for amnesia currently, the most we could do is treat her physical wounds" The doctor sighed and politely took his leave. 

Gopal was speechless as Fang could barely lift his head. Yaya silently cried and Ying cursed the air, "Why!? Out of all the people, why did it have to be Y/n!?" She cried out as Boboiboy took off his hat and covered his face, hiding his grieving face. 

Your friends then rushed to your room, "Y/n!" Ying cried out as your tired eyes looked at them. Ying plunged you into a hug as you were shocked by her actions. 

You then noticed her navy blue hair and immediately remembered who she is, "...Ying" you mumbled as Ying's eyes sparkled like the milky way. "Y/n! You remembered" She cried out in joy as you then saw your other friends.

 "Yaya... "

"Gopal... "

"Fang..."

" and... you are...?"

"W-What...?" Boboiboy gasped. "What do you mean?" Fang asked in concern, "Y/n... you don't remember him?" Gopal whispered, but you were quite clueless with the orange cap boy.

 "I'm so sorry but maybe if you tell me you-" You then got cut off by the orange cap boy running away from the room. He was in tears and your friends were in shock. As they all politely took their leave, a feeling of guilt poked and played around your heart.

-

-

-