like this forever|boboiboyxreader

requested by blazingsuns

"Woah! This spaceship is neat!" you exclaimed and glanced around the interior of the spaceship that's taking you to TAPOPS station, you then ran around the spaceship, getting in every detail of the machinery and high-tech gadgets as Boboiboy ran after you like a mother chasing her child. "Y/n! Careful!" Boboiboy cried out as you were mesmerized by the view of the starry, dark sky outside, "I am careful, thank you very much!" you replied, grabbing out your phone to take a quick snap of the gorgeous scenery while Boboiboy was panting and resting his hands on his knees. "For a superhero, you don't look like you have that much stamina" you teased him and crouched down to him, "Yeah, *pants*, because I didn't mistake my chocolate drink for someone *pants* else's espresso! I'm glad that they didn't take a sip of it yet or else..." he panted as your cheeks burn with embarrassment. 

"Oi!" you snapped back, standing back up and looking away from him. "And here are the species called, 'Lovebirds', a fascinating species" Gopal jokingly monologue as if he's in a documentary, which made Yaya, Ying, and Fang trying to stop themselves from bursting laughter; not to mention that's he's also recording this. Boboiboy and you then looked at Gopal with a confusing look. "These 'Lovebirds' can be found everywhere and would appear in many different places-AAAAAH, I'M SO SORRY Y/N" Gopal screeched and accidentally flew his phone away as you ran after him like you were about to go head in for the kill. "Oi, kids! Settle and sit your butts down! We're almost there!" Teacher Papa announces while pivoting the spaceship to TAPOPS station. Alright!" you all replied and got back to your seats and fasten the seatbelts. 

"Okay, once we take you to TAPOPS station, promise me you won't pull any stunts or anything risky" Boboiboy reminded you as you rolled your eyes once more, "Okay, okay, okay! This is the fifth time you told me that" you replied and gave him a reassuring smile. "But I'm a lil stunt puller from birth...hehehehe"  you comment in your mind, following with an evil chuckle while looking away from Boboiboy. "Hey, I know that look; it's the look when you're up to trouble" Boboiboy spoke out as you were surprised that he's noticed it, "W-What? No, I'm not" You denied the correct accusation; crossed your arms, and acted as clueless as ever. "*Sigh* I guess it's really the wrong choice to bring you along, guess you'll just stay here in the spaceship" Boboiboy sighed, pressing his hand against his temple as he glanced at you with his honey brown eyes. "A-Ah, okay! I won't cause trouble anymore, just please, please, please, let me go to TAPOPS station!" you begged Boboiboy as you then gave up your evil, mischievous plan, maybe. "Okay... we're here" Boboiboy announced as the spaceship landed on the station. 

"THIS IS HUGEEE" you cried out, taking in the spacious station atmosphere, "...And you're coming with me" Boboiboy mentioned as he then came up to you and held your hand. "Y-Yah, where are you taking me?" You questioned him, dragging your feet to catch up. "A tour, what else?" he answered with his cheerful smiling face as bright as the sun. "And don't let go" Boboiboy reminded you as he lead you to the places he planned on showing. "O-Oh okay" you replied as the warmth of his hand spread through your's as well.

As you both walked through the corridors of TAPOPS, the futuristic aesthetics of the spaceship swallowed you whole as your mouth fell agape. "It's just the corridor and you're already amazed?" Boboiboy questioned, lightly chuckling as well. "Hey! This isn't something you every day, okay?" you snapped back, rolling your eyes as you took a little picture of each interesting thing you saw. "Just don't go overboard" Boboiboy mentioned as you nodded. 

"Hey Boboiboy" you spoke out, staring at both your hands. "What's up?" Boboiboy hummed as he raised his eyebrow slightly while still remaining a little happy smile on his face, "Are you going to hold my hand for the rest of the tour?" you asked while cocking up your eyebrow at him as well. 

"Even if you want to let go, I won't. I said to the commander that I'll be supervising you" Boboiboy mentioned as he gripped your hand a tiny harder, "Hmph" you pouted. Instead of running around to explore the station to your full-on content, it seems that you're stuck with him. "In other words... you're mine for the day" He grinned and smirked, shifting his face maybe a little too close to yours. Hearing those words made your face burn a little as your eyes widened, "Hahaha, your face!" Boboiboy stepped back and burst out laughing when there's still steam coming off from your head. 

"B-Boboiboy!!" you whined as he laughed harder, wheezing as he wiped a little tear off his eyes. As he continued laughing, you felt a little embarrassed as well. "This dude..!" you pouted as you swung off his hand, you then "lightly" did numerous punches on his back. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay! I'll stop... pfft- OW OKAY!" Boboiboy whined once more and stopped when you punched a little harder than before and stopped himself laughing, however that didn't stop him from smiling. "But that's not gonna stop me from holding your hand" he mentioned once more and grabbed your hand. "W-Whatever" you scoffed and looked away, covering half your face with the palm of your hand to hide those peachy, glowing red cheeks. 

"And here's my room! And Gopal's too, to be exact" Boboiboy exclaimed, opening the sliding metal room to his and Gopal's room, "The beds are so comfy!" You squealed as you plunged and sat on the bottom bunk.

 "It is, huh" he replied, sitting next to you as well. As you leaned your head on Boboiboy's shoulder, a nice calm moment between both of you made you feel at ease. 

"Your shoulder's the best place I could rest on" you whispered, "How about your lips on mi-" "No, absolutely not" you cut him off and shut your eyes to try to enjoy this moment before going back to earth. 

When you tried to open your eyes, your eyelids got heavier and heavier by the second. Soon, you were fast asleep on Boboiboy's shoulder. "Y/n... can I kiss you?" he teased; following it was a little chuckle, waiting for your flustered face and reaction but to meet with a silent, fast-asleep, Y/n. 

"I'm glad that the caffeine rush is gone but I have to go report to the admiral and the commander now... I don't wanna leave this place-" Boboiboy groaned in his head. Suddenly a knock on the door was heard and Gopal came sliding in. "Boboiboy-" he called out until he was met with Boboiboy's rageful death stare. "...Okayyyyy, catch ya later...?" He trailed off and soon rushed away from the room. 

As Boboiboy glanced at your peaceful face, his heart flutters, and his face soon heated up. "Gosh, if Y/n saw me like this I would be teased for life..." he mumbled beneath his breath, turning his face away in case he actually got caught. "I'll guess I'll stay here for a few more minutes..." Boboiboy whispered to himself as he couldn't help but smile at the situation, "I want this to last forever..."