returning to earth|elementalsxreader

This is the day when your boyfriend(s), Boboiboy, returns from the TAPOPS missions to Earth, they're basically super short oneshots, tbh

* Quake *

After a tiring day, you just wanted to simply relax at your apartment, since your boyfriend is busy saving the entire galaxy, you longed your his warm hug and caring voice.

 Little did you know, Quake had come back to earth and prepared you a candlelit dinner as a surprise with your favorite food and drink. 

He has the keys to your apartment since you gave it to him on his last visit. As he heard your footsteps along the corridor of your apartment, he had swiftly taken off his apron and turned off the lights; waiting to surprise you at your apartment.

 You exhaustedly sighed as you were about to turn on the lights to see Quake's surprise. It was just a normal wooden coffee table in front of your sofa but it turned into a fancy dinner table with glorious food on top of it.

"Suprise!!" He cheered as you were in awe and almost in tears of joy. 

"Quake! I missed you so much" You cheered as you took off your shoes and plunged into him with a hug. A hug you longed for so long in the arms of your boyfriend. 

"I missed you too Y/n..." He mumbled in reply and you could bear to break off from the hug. Suddenly, your stomach growled like a hungry beast. Flustered, you broke off from the hug with your face as red as tomatoes.  

"Okay, Y/n, eat up" He softly suggested as you both make way to the table and prepare to eat. You then started to have your favorite food with no hesitation as your tastebuds danced in joy. 

"Mmm! Your food is as good as always" You happily squealed as Quake smiled in relief. "I'm glad" He replied to you as he took a bite out of his food. 

"Seriously Quake, you gotta compete in Masterchef or something, this food could even be considered fine dining or something" You mentioned as you took another enormous spoonful out of the food. "If I did I would already be eliminated from the first round, already" Quake replied. 

"First of all, there's no way you'll be eliminated in the first round, and if you DID get eliminated then I'll sue the show" You seriously snapped with a mouthful of food. "Hahaha" Quake chuckled at your comment.

After an amazing dinner, you then went to freshen yourself up to see Quake staring at the sky on the balcony of your apartment.

 "Quakey, what are you doing?" You curiously asked your boyfriend and joined his view as he continues to stare at the stars. "I know the view from up there with at TAPOPS' is amazing but... I missed this view the most... The view with you in it" He said with his kind tone while his heart flutters with each word he spoke. 

You then leaned against his shoulder and gently smile as you gazed at the stars all night long. 

* Thunderstorm *

Today is the day your friends are returning to earth. The parents, Tok Aba and you then decide to hold a little surprise party for them.