FFVII-The 7th Heaven

Start from the beginning

"This place reminds me of He town that never was. At least the big part" you say as you look up at the plates. "What is there to do around here?" You ask.

Just then you hear someone talking "come one! Come all! Kaer Morhen is open for business! We've got weapons and armor for all types! Don't believe us come and see!"

You look over and see two guys standing in front of a shop. "I am Yrden!" The first one says "and I am Igni!" The second guy says. "Kaer Morhen! Armor smith of the stars!"

You shrug as you approach them "hey" you greet them with a wave. The two smiths turn to you as they smile "our first Customer of the day!" They both speak in tune as they surround you.

"Are you interested in a weapon! Are you looking to protect yourself?" Yrden says "or are you wanting to deal some damage?!" Igbo asks.

You hold up your hands and step back "I'm just wanting to browse your stock is all."

The two smiths nod as they both dash into the store and reappear with smithing vests and aprons on. "Step right up step right up! Get outfitted today!"

They both say unison. You smile and rub your neck "oh boy"

The shop menu opens as Yrden stands on one side and Igbo stands on the other. The two of them have their arms crossed as they wait patiently.

This is the shop menu. Here you can purchase items and accessories. As well as equipment to better your odds of survival. So long as you have Munny you have options!

You select an item. Just a regular potion.

"I'll take a potion" you say as you smile. Yrden nods as he turns and grabs a potion and holds his hand out "15 Gil!"

You hold out your hand and drop some Munny in his hand. Then both him and Igni look at it "what is this?" Igni asks.

The two of them look at the golden diamond shaped piece of Munny. You then gasp "wait is my cash no hood here?"

Yrden looks to you "you must be from around here. Whatever this is, we don't want it. We use Gil here"

You rub your neck "what's Gil?" Yrden and Igni look at each other before they look back to you "you really are a newcomer Huh." Uh is says. Then Yrden appears at your side as he grabs your shoulder

"That's alright. No problem." Yrden drops the Munny back into your pocket reverse style. "Gil is what we use as currency here in Midgard. Wherever your from must be different. And since you have no Gil we cannot sell you this potion"

You sigh "man..." then Igni appears in your opposite side "do not fret my good man. For we have a solution."

You look at Igni "really?"

Then he and Yrden speak together "we have a task we need help with. Finish it and the potion is on the house!"

You step back "you guys need an errand boy?" They shake their heads "no no!" Igni says "not an errand boy! We need an assistant! Someone to finish things we cannot do ourselves!" Yrden then snaps his finger "tell you what! You do this and not only will we throw in the potion free of charge, but we will hand you some gil for yourself! And next time you complete a task for us we might give you something better!"

You nod "alright. Wouldn't be the first time I've done this" they both laugh "splendid!"

Yrden heads inside and Igni remains at your side "what we need is a bundle of Flurite! A rare material used to upgrade weapons!"