xii.

BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD :
PART ONE
season 2, episode 15

' i'm not leaving you again '

CAGE DELIVERED A SPEECH IN THE INTERCOM TO TRY AND GET EVERYONE AGAINST US

CAGE DELIVERED A SPEECH IN THE INTERCOM TO TRY AND GET EVERYONE AGAINST US. i sat at a table looking at jasper worried about what's gonna happen.

"the 44 criminals that eradicated level 5, killing 15 of our people. are now keeping us from that dream. although we repaired our some, we can never replace the lives that were so viciously taken from us. yet as hard as it is to believe there are those among us who would help the people who did this. i am speaking to you now. if you truly want to end the blood treatments once and for all then the 44 murderers you're now hiding, are the key to doing that. you have one hour to turn them in without punishment. after that, we'll be forced to consider you enemies of the state. i'm asking you, please. do what's right for your people, our people. so that we can all take our rightful place on the ground. we're almost home." cage ended his speech.

mountain people looked at us and started talking. i got anxious and started shaking my leg.

-

"yes?" the man who kept us hidden opened the door.

"step aside please." i heard a muffled voice.

"why what's wrong?" he asked the guards.

"we'll just be a moment." the voice grew clearer and louder. i squinted my eyes not wanting to get caught.

"if you tell us what you're looking for, maybe we can help you." the lady who is also helping us asked the guards.

"you know what we're looking for." he said sternly.

"honestly, we don't know." the older man said.

"according to your neighbors, you've been brining in extra food home after meals." a guard passes by where we're hiding.

"that's not true." the old man defended himself.

"is it true that you've refused treatment 12 times in the past 15 years?" the guard asked him.

"or that you've refused them 30 times?" he turns his head to the women.

"do you deny that?" he asked her.

"we take the blood when we need it. we don't take extra food." she told him.

"then you've got nothing to worry about." he nodded his head and walked away. she then places her tea cup down and only silence was heard.

"where are they?" the guard pulled out his gun.

"just hold it!" the old man told him. the guard pushed him across the room.