v.

EARTH KILLS 1.2
season 1, episode 3

' disgusting, love it '

"HEY BELLAMY" I JOG UP TO THE BOY

"HEY BELLAMY" I JOG UP TO THE BOY. he looks back at me and smirks.

"can we talk?" i ask him looking right into his deep brown eyes.

"sure, princess." i roll my eyes at the stupid nickname and grab him by is arm and walk somewhere secluded.

"are you gonna kill me?" he laughs at the fact that i brought him out here.

"no, but your not gonna kill jasper." he scoffs at my statement and looks around.

"look you heard me before he's driving people crazy, he's driving me crazy, athena there's no hope, jaspers going to die either way. do you want him to suffer?"

"no, but he's not going to die, clarke is good and she's going to save his life." i furrow my brows. how can someone be this non-empathetic?

"was there anything else you were going to tell me cause nothings gonna change my mind, athena."

"i wanted to thank you for saving my life the other day, but i think i'll be taking that back." i roll my eyes and walk away.

( back to flash back ! )

"hey c, what's wrong?" i furrow my brows to my elder sister.

"sorry, nothing." she shrugs.

"you can talk to us." wells smiles.

"my dad found a problem with the oxygen system. i'm not supposed to know." i look at her confused, how would she know?

"they've had other malfunctions, they always figure out a way to deal with is." wells starts.

"no. this one might not be fixable." clarke states.

"the council doesn't want anyone to know." she informs.

"the council meaning my dad?"

"yeah. and my mom and the others." clarke said.

"i think he's gonna go public anyway."

"clarke he can't, he'll get floated." i say.

"i know. but what if he's right." she furrows he brows.

"don't people deserve to know the truth."

"you can't tell your dad i told you, you can't tell anyone."

"your secrets safe with us." wells says.

"i promise." i grab a hold of her hand a squeeze it.