xiv.

THE CALM
season 1, episode 11

' no one is coming down to save us '

I STARE OFF A CLIF AND LOOK AT THE SURROUNDING

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I STARE OFF A CLIF AND LOOK AT THE SURROUNDING. i heard bellamy order people around.

"go relieve monroe on the south wall. keep your eyes open." bellamy instructs. i hear footsteps come closer as i kept looking.

"anything?" bellamy stands next to me. i shake my head.

"it's been two days. maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good." i tell him.

"you believe that?" he turns his head to me and raises his brow. i look at him and look away.

"no." i shake my head.

"they're coming." bellamy's face softens. a wave of nausea passes over me, i don't feel like i'm physically going to throw up but there's a feeling. i furrow my brows. bellamy takes notice and looks at me.

"is everything okay?" he places his hand on my back.

"yeah, just feel a bit sick."

"maybe you shouldn't work around today? jasper said he could probably cook up some more gun powder if he gets some sulfur, and raven says she can turn that into landmines." bellamy says, reassuring me that everything will be okay.

"hey, bell. i'll be fine, plus i wanna help." i smile. he takes my hand and walk down the steep hill.

"you know, what i really need is 1,00 more of her tin can bombs i can roll into their village and blow those grounders to hell." bellamy says releasing his anger. i felt a small discomfort about thinking the grounders having kids or babies.

"that's what they want to do to us." bellamy turns to me.

"can't believe we survived 100 years just so we could slaughter each other, there has to be another way." i look away.

"any word from the ark?" he asked.

"no." i frown.

"finally ran out of air." bellamy blurts out. i slightly nod.

"maybe my mom was lucky, being on the exudus ship. at least it was quick." i pause.

"bellamy, no one is coming down to save us." i furrow my brows and look at one another.

-

"FIRE!" everyone yells. i look around and see smoke coming from the meat furnace. bellamy runs over to octavia and help pulls her out. i smell the air and nausea instantly hits me again, this time i actually need to vomit. i run over behind a tree and bend down releasing all the food i ate out of my stomach.