x.

CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE
season 1, episode 7

' i never wanted him to get hurt '

THE GUSTING WIND AND THUNDER MAKES IT HARDER TO THINK

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE GUSTING WIND AND THUNDER MAKES IT HARDER TO THINK. i look around my surroundings and see people holding down their tents, screaming at each other, ordering instructions.

i turn to clarke, seeing her close her eyes and breathing in and out.

"this is raven reyes calling ark station. come in, ark station." i hear raven talk.

clarke faces me and we walk back into the dropship.

"this is raven reyes calling ark station. please come in." she says again.

"can anyone hear me?" she asks as me and clarke get closer.

"you sure you have the right frequency?" a girl asks.

"yeah, i'm sure." raven spoke in a harsh tone.

"raven? you can do this, okay?" clarke slightly bends down reaching ravens level.

i let out a small smile and we both walk over to finn's emotionless body.

"calling ark station."

clarke bends down and un-wraps the fabric that's around the knife and wound.

"ark station, please come in. i'm on the ground with the 100. we need you." ravens voice cracks.

"please are you there?"

"calling ark station, the 100 are alive."

"this is a restricted channel. who is this? please identify yourself." a male voice is heard from the radio. i run over to raven, ecstatic that we'll be able to talk to our parents.

"this is raven reyes. i'm from mecha station. i—i'm transmitting from the ground. the 100 are alive. please, you need to get dr. abby griffin. dr. abby griffin now." she emphasized.

"raven, are you there?" me and clarke instantly look at each other, knowing whose voice is trying to reach us.

"mom?" clarke and i said.

"mom, it's us." i said.

"girls?" you can hear my mom smile.

"mom, we need your help. one of our people was stabbed by a grounder." clarke says, gaining their attention.

"clarke, this is the chancellor. are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" jahas voice is heard.