vii.

MURPHY'S LAW 1.2
season 1, episode 4

' are you trying to get us all killed? '

( tw ! suicide )

"WHY CHARLOTTE?" bellamy asked the little girl.

"cause i was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." i look up at him and furrow my brows.

"what the hell is she talking about?" clarked asked with anger in her voice.

"she misunderstood me." he looks at clarke and then turns back to charlotte.

"charlotte, that's is not what i meant." he informed her, but it was way to late.

"bring the girl out now!" murphy yells on the top of his lungs.

"please don't let them hurt me." her bottom lip quivers.

"if you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." bellamy looks around.

"now you stay quiet!" bellamy says.

"hey! those are your boys out there." finn looked at him.

"this is not my fault. if she listened to me those idiots would still be building the wall." bellamy stated.

"yeah but you didn't stop them from hanging murphy." i mumbled, glaring at bellamy.

"you want to build a society, princess? let's build a society. bring her out!" murphy yells.

"no! please, bellamy." charlotte whines.

"charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. just stay with them." bellamy gets down on his knees and then looks back at us.

bellamy opens the tent and gets out to the group of people.

"well, well, well. look who decided to join us." i heard murphy say.

"dial it down and back off."

"or what? what are you gonna do about me? hang me?" murphy spoke quieter.

"i was just giving people what they wanted." bellamy says.

"yeah. yeah, that's a good idea. why don't we do that right now?"

"so, who here wants to see the real murder hung up? all in favor?" i furrow my brows when i heard him say that and walk out the tent. i stand beside bellamy , atom then follows behind as we see a couple people raise their arms.

"i see. so, it's okay to string me up for nothing? but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk?" murphy yells even louder.

"cowards! all of you are cowards!"

"hey murphy! murphy! it's over." bellamy walks over to him.

"whatever you say boss." murphy looks at him and bellamy walks away. murphy then picks up a log and hits bellamy behind his head.