x.

RUBICON
season 2, episode 12

' bellamy? '

"WEVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR HOURS

"WEVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR HOURS." miller leaned against a bunk, complaining. jasper swore he saw bellamy, the feeling i got when he told me was indescribable. the person i thought that could've been dead, is alive.

"if it was bellamy—" miller started but got cut of my jasper.

"it was bellamy. i'm telling you. he's here." i smiled at jaspers reply. i was ecstatic yet impatient. i wanted to see him. i wanted to get out of here.

"it doesn't make any sense." monty said.

"i know what i saw." jasper got defensive. another alarm starts wailing. i turn around and look at the door.

"god, not again."

men with guns break into the room. i look at atom and hold onto his arm.

"back up, everyone!"

"move!"

"all to the side!"

"back!"

all the guards started yelling orders. they went to get harper but dr.tsing stopped them.

"no not her. she needs more time to recover." she then turned her head to a guy.

"this one." she pointed. the guards obeyed and grabbed him.

"no, please!" he started to yell.

"stop! you cant keep doing this to us!" jasper yelled. tsing walked up to him l.

"president wallace said we could go." jasper told her.

"that president wallace is not longer in command. he had to step down for health reasons. i'm sorry it has to be like this. i hope you know your all incredibly special to us." tsing turned around and walked out.

"clear out!"

-

"back! i said get back!"

"here we go. come on, like we talked about." jasper said from beside me. we all linked our arms and formed a wall.

"link up!"

tsing came up from behind the guards and looked at us.

"this one." she pointed to a blonde girl.

"everybody now!" a man yelled. the guards pushed us and beat everyone. tsing stood beside me to protect me.

"hey, everything okay over there!" a man yelled at jasper.

"yes, sir." i turned my head to the familiar voice that i'd always recognize. i walked away from tsing and walked up behind bellamy.

"bellamy?" i whispered. he looked at me and then turned his head. he then punched jasper in the stomach and walked away. i looked at jasper and saw him holding a gun.

-

"what's taking bellamy so long?" monty asked. i hid a piece of metal behind me as we all waited for the guards again.

"i don't know." jasper answered.

"maybe they caught him." monty spoke.

"no." i said sternly. i was not gonna give up.

"bellamy will figure a way out. i know he will." i told monty.

"it's already been four hours. the guards will be back any second." minty looked at me.

"they're gonna take someone else." jasper said from next to jasper.

"no. listen to me. everyone, we stick to the plan. they're not taking anyone else out of this room without a fight." jasper looks back.

the alarm starts to blare again and i stiffen.

"get ready." jasper warned us. the guards walk back in and we're in from.

"this one." tsing pointed at monty. the guards then grabbed him.

"no! no!" jasper yelled.

"let go!"

"hey! get your hands off him." jasper raised his gun. he then shot a guard who came after him. the guard didn't get hit because of his protective gear. everyone then starts attacking.

"don't move!"

tsing walked up to jasper.

"take him instead." she ordered.

"no! you cant!"

"leave me!"

"no not jasper!"

"let him go!"

"search the rest. make sure there are no other weapons." she turned to leave.

"yes ma'am."

"you heard her, lets go!"

"back out!"

the alarms start blaring shortly after and i walk out the dorms. we come up from behind jasper and see tsing on the elevator floor with burns on her skin.

"no, you can't." she cried.

"i hope you know that you're incredibly special to us." jasper tells her as she starts screaming. she progressively started to get worse and the condition that her bodies in makes me want to vomit.