act one - synopsis

- season 1

𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Being the child of parents who aren't biologically yours are hard. she had lost her biological mother at a young age, she was floated, a women who had just given birth to a baby girl, killed for stealing medicine for her newborn. what has humanity come to up here? her father couldn't bear seeing his own baby, he'd thought that her & her mother had to much of a resemblance. her long beautiful brunette hair, golden brown big eyes, her small nose was to much pain for him to see, so he gave her away to a trusted mother, abigail griffin. athena griffin was different from clarke. clarke was more of a power hungry and hard driven person. athena was different, she never felt the need to take control or become a leader. all the wanted to do was help people, this was a quality she had definitely got from her biological mother. athena had always secretly envied clarked for those quality's that she had. it wasn't that she hated clarke it was just that athena felt little compared to her sister. athena would get picked on, on the ark and clarke would always have to defend her or help the little girl, athena just wanted to do something for herself, she wanted to be the bigger person. when she learned they they were being sent to the ground it gave athena a different perspective, maybe she got a second chance, a chance to redeem herself and become that strong person she always imagined to be. athena had never given to thought of what the earth was like before, she know that it might have been beautiful but she wasn't the type of person to dwell on the past when she had the future all in front of her. although she was a fugitive at 17, being locked in a cell give gave her a big imagination but not a single thought of going down onto the earth had came across her mind, until now.

ྀ࿐ helpless saga
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

season one | helpless
season two | helpless
season three | incapable
season four | incapable
season five | incapable
season six | immunity
season seven | immunity

ˏˋ°•*  PLAYLIST...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃