xi.

DAY TRIP
season 1, episode 8

' i need you, we all need you '

"TELL ME ABOUT THE GROUNDER, CAN HE PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT ON HOW TO SURVIVE WINTER?" jaha asked as the screen glitches

"we're doing everything we can to prepare here. we're gathering nuts and berries, curing meats, digging for roots, but the truth is, we'll freeze before we starve." clarke explains.

"there's good news on that front. according to civil defense plans from before the war, there's an old emergency aid depot not far from the landing site, here are the coordinates." kane pulls a device to the screen.

"in addition to the supplies it could provide shelter for the 100 and for the citizens coming down from the ark." jaha butts in.

"and what makes you think it's still intact?" i commented.

"it was designed to withstand nuclear warfare." kane answered.

"alright it's worth a shot." clarke licks her dry lips.

"chancellor, i have to object. project exodus is under way. the kids should sit tight in their camp until the first dropship launches." diana's voice is heard.

"even if everything goes without a hitch, the 100 would die form exposure before relief arrives." jaha argues back.

"i'd like a moment with the girls alone, please." jaha asks.

"and i know there's a line of parents waiting to talk to their kids." jaha says as the council gets up.

"clarke, athena. we are all very proud of what you've done down there. you mother-" jaha starts.

"i don't want to talk about my mother." clarke says coldly. i look at her and frown.

"please, clarke. it's time to forgive. let me schedule a time for you and abby to sit down—" jaha tried to convince clarke.

"look, i know you both think that betraying my dad, killing him, was an unavoidable tragedy, but i don't see it that way and i never will, so just tell me who's next and let someone who actually wants to talk to their parents have a turn." clarke finished.

-

"bellamy." clarke says as bellamy walks past her.

"the answer is still no, i'm not talking to jaha." bellamy coldly says.

"hey, relax that's not why we're here." i told him.