Chapter 1

~Jorel's POV~

"Dude come on we're gonna be late!" Deuce said.

Deuce had been my best friend ever since we were little. Today was our first day of senior year and I was excited. After this I could do music, I could also do music while doing school.

"I'm almost done!" I said, putting in my earring.

Deuce always drove me to school. I was able to drive, I just didn't have my car.

I walked in the school and before I knew it all the girls were looking at me. I've been dealing with this since the 8th grade. I knew I was good looking but I didn't know that much.

I never payed attention to any of the girls at my school, most of them were whores. That was until I saw this short girl, she had hazel eyes and long brown hair. She looked absolutely perfect and she looked new to the school.

"Dude, are you seriously checking that girl out?" Deuce asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"C'mon man she can't compete with all these other hotties." He said.

"No man most of them are whores. I want someone who actually cares about me." I said.

"Well said." He said as we walked into class.

"Welcome Jorel and Deuce. Hopefully you won't be causing more trouble this year?" The teacher asked.

"No promises." Deuce said as we sat down.

I saw the girl come into the classroom, she looked really shy and really pretty.

"Ah yes, Anna. Everyone this is Anna Martin she's the new student. Why don't you go over there and sit next to Jorel? He's one of our great students." The teacher said.

I raised my hand as Anna sat next to me. Her perfume trailed everywhere and it kind of smelt like vanilla.

"Alright guys I'll be right back. No funny business." The teacher asked.

Once the teacher left everyone started talking.

"Yo Deuce! Come over here!" Our friend Charlie said.

"So, how's your first day?" I asked Anna.

"Kind of scary." Anna said.

Her voice was soft, and she sounded really sweet.

"First days can be tough. If you'd like, I'll be here to guide you through everything." I said.

"Thank you Jorel." She said, smiling.

I smiled as the teacher came back in.

"Deuce! This is only the first day. Get back to your seat." The teacher asked.

Deuce laughed as he went back to his seat. This was gonna be a fun year.