Part of chapter 15 end.

[Sorry, the end of 15 didn't publish but here it is.]

She saw Declan, his back to her talking to one of the tribe gatherers. She smiled and walked over to them, wrapping her arm around his.

"Hey, Dec!" She spoke cheerfully, when she didn't get an answer from him and she looked at him and saw that he was starring at her with dark eyes.

"What are you wearing." He growled sending shivers down her spine. She swallowed, licking her dry lips.

"A dress..." She bite her lip as his hands wrapped around her waist, "Cheza p-picked it out for me." She moved her hands to his chest, Declan pulling her closer and putting his lips next to her ear.

"Well I don't want you wearing it around anyone else but me, got it." He hissed, Vixen gripped his black t-shirt and shook her head. He looked at her.

"You have no power over me Declan. I rule over you." He smirked.

"With you next in line to be Luna, and me as your mate, that makes me Alpha. So you still listen to me baby." He growled, Vixen bit her lip but tried to hide it, but her wolf purred.

'You should let him be alpha more...'

'Shut up!'

Her looked to where the gather was and sighed, they left leaving her alone with him. She gasped as he pushed his face in the crook of her neck.

"D-Declan! What are y-you doing?" She glanced around, he shrugged.

"How are you feeling?" He said into her neck, she shrugged slightly,"about your heat."

"I've been feeling a lot better actually." She said embarrassed, he smiled into her skin.

"Good," he moved his head out of her neck and looked at her, "I don't think I could handle you climbing into my bed again like that." She giggled at him.