vampire kingdom in Las Vegas

"Sir..." A small feminine voice spoke.

"Yes, what is it?" Percy said in an annoyed tone, his gaze staring out the large one way glass window.

"We found....ah... A video..." The females voice grew smaller as she held the tape in her hands.

Percy turned in his chair to look at her, eyes turning a bright red, "Tell me, what is the tape?"

"It's a security video sir." The female said staring at Percy, "One that wasn't checked." A hiss sounded from Percy, he snatched the tape from her.

"I was informed that everything was checked!" Percy snapped.

"Oh Percy, be nice. She was so nice to give it to you, after all, one of your long time employers were hiding it from you." Serenity spoke in a slippery voice, "Besides it's what's on the tape that matters, right."

Percy looked at her and smiled, signaling that the female was to leave, which she did quickly, "I do hope it has good news about my dear pet Nora and that mongrel Raymond."

Serenity smiled and moved to his desk, sitting on the edge, "Oh trust me, I have vampires out looking for Raymond's brother right now." Serenity put the 'you should give me everything I want' braty side of her on,"Give me some credit, Percy. I would love to help find their mutt child, and taking a few werewolf lives as well. "

Percy smiled and put a hand on her cheek, "Serenity, sweet, sweet Serenity, you know just what to say to keep your head on your shoulders. And that's why your my number one."

Serenity smiled at him, fluttering her eyes at him,"Oh you don't mean that, I do what's best, I always have."

Percy chuckled.