chapter 15

VIxen groaned, and held her stomach. She looked at the time, 2:47 am. She sat up bit, looking over at Declan, his back to her quietly sleeping. Her wolf whined.

'Declan,go to Declan.'

She bit her lip from crying out in pain, until it lightened up a bit. She got up and walked over to his bed, wrapping one of the blankets around her tightly.

"Declan..." She whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder softly, "Dec-LAN!" She cried out as she gripped at her stomach. Declan bolted up and froze, scenting her.

"V-Vixen..." He looked at her. She looked at him.

"C-can I stay w-with you...? Just for tonight..." She said, her nails digging into her skin through her shirt. Declan got control of himself and nodded.

"Yeah, of course." He lifted the blanket so she could slip in. She laid down and he pulled her closer, her head against his chest, the pain and heat started to die down little by little. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, her wolf purring at the movement. Declan ran his hand up and down her back, obviously trying to keep control from his wolf. Vixen looked up at his face and kissed him before putting her head back on his chest.

"Thank you Declan..." She whispered softly. Declan swallowed hard.

"Anything for you." He tightened his arms around her, before she drifted off to sleep.

***

Vixen blinked open her eyes, the pain was starting to grow a bit stronger, she felt a warm hand rest on her waist and held her tongue from groaning. She looked at Declan, and smiled small. She jumped when a someone knocked on the door.

"Declan! Vixen! Get up!" Chet yelled through the door. Vixen gasped when Declan pinned her down on the bed.

"Declan! What are you doing!" She squeaked. He smiled at her and kissed her softly.

"Good morning...sleep well." She blushed.

"Y-yes, now p-please get off." He smirked and rolled off her, getting up and pulling a shirt on. Vixen sat up and watched him move around the room. He looked at her and smiled.

"Come on, get up. We have to get going." Declan said, his eyes starring at her the whole time she was getting out of the bed. She turned her back to him and slipped the shirt of so she was just in her bra and jeans. She shivered under his gaze, slipping a blue tank top on. She grabbed her tooth brush and hair brush, walking past Declan to the small motel room bathroom. She brushed her teeth and hair then walked out of the bathroom, pulling up her hair into a ponytail. Red was sitting on the bed and smiled at her.

"Hey! How was your first night with Declan?" She asked cheerfully. Vixen shrugged and started stuffing things into her back pack.

"It was, OK." She said thinking about the night before. Her wolf smiled at her.

'Liar, we both know what you were thinking about. I mean I'm all for jumping his bones-'

She growled at her, 'OK! That's enough from you!'

"Vixen, your red." Red giggled at her flushed face. Vixen looked at her blushing brighter, "He must have really 'helped' you last night." Red joked.

"Great goddess! Your just as bad as my wolf!" Vixen groaned. Declan cleared his throat, making them look up at him.

"Sorry to interrupt you both but we really have to go." He said, starring down Vixen, making her look away from him. Red smiled at him, getting up and walking out. Vixen watched her leave then looked at Declan, smiling small.