29

"My car's outside." Ezra says as we make our way through the exit doors, trailing our suitcases behind us loudly.

We walk out of the airport and I breathe in the fresh air, that smells almost salty. I know that's a weird way to describe a smell, salty, but there's no other way to call it.

At the exit of the airport, are several people holding up signs of people with complicated names. Ezra walks off to the right and I follow closely next to him. He walks up to a black Volvo, a man in a suit standing close next to it. He's wearing dark sunglasses and has his hands joined behind his back, his legs slightly wide.

"Renato." Ezra addresses him.

"Romano." The man nods to him, handing him a pair of keys.

"Grazie." Ezra responds. I smile quickly at the man, he nods once, the serious frown on his face not budging.

Ezra trails to the back of the car and pops open the trunk. He places both of our luggages in the back before closing it and trailing onto my side to open the door for me.

"Thank you." I say, stepping in. I would've opened it myself but I hadn't realized he was done and we were leaving already. New-car smell envelops my nose and makes my head hurt.

The steps into the drivers seat and ignites the engine. I immediately put my window down a bit. I wave to the man as Ezra speeds off.

"We're in Greece!" I shriek. Ezra chuckles, turning onto the main road.

"By the way, next time we're flying in first class. My jet is being rebuilt." He says in a for-your-information kind of way.

"Huh?" I ask, slightly confused.

His jet??

Yeah, actually I have a private jet as well, and I'm secretly billionaire from selling feet pics on Only Fans.

"It's my fathers jet, but he doesn't fly it anymore." He says.

"Fancy." I say in a British accent. He chuckles lightly.

The roads here are extremely tight and, since the island itself is really small, it makes sense that it's that way. It's nothing like what I'm used to. There are small houses lined up next to each other on the side of the road, small stores and shops. A few cute coffee and breakfast shops fly by us and I find myself making a mental note to make Ezra drive there tomorrow morning. There are lights illuminating everything, but all of the signs are written in Greek and I have no clue what they mean. I can't even take a guess.

"Do you speak Greek?" I ask.

"A little bit." He nods.

"So if we get lost you can ask for directions?"

"Yes."

"Very well, a walking translator." I tease. He chuckles.

He turns onto a road that's a lot tighter than the rest and I find myself gawking at the fact that it's a two-way road, considering that his car barely fits. Speaking of cars, he seems to have the most luxurious looking one here, so far.

He slowly rounds a curve and a big cream colored house comes into view. It has three floors, two round terraces on the second floor. The front door has a stained-glass arch at the top and so do the windows. There is a cute porch with a table and a few seats in the front of the house. A garage opens and Ezra pulls into it, turning the engine off. I jump out and immediately run to the door. I open it and I'm hit with the overwhelming scent of coconuts. Ezra pops the trunk open and lifts the two suitcases out so I take mine and trail inside.

It's beautiful inside.

It has a minimalistic setup, white tiled floor and the living room as soon as you walk in where there's a dark grey L shaped couch along with a big TV on the wall opposite of it. Then there's the kitchen to the side openly connected. It has a table with six chairs separating it front the living room. There's a nice cooking area and behind it is the bathroom. Then to the side are two open doors, both leading to bedrooms.

"Woah." I smile, staring up at the chandelier above our heads.

"If that falls we would die." I say, pointing at it.

"We would." Ezra says, walking past me. He walks into the first room and sets his suitcase down.

"Well, make yourself at home." He says, gesturing to the house with one hand while holding onto the back of his neck with his other.

"Cool, yeah, thank you." I say, walking into the room. It's equally beautiful, following the gray/white scheme like the rest of the house. There's a big bed in the middle, a big window with a curtain draped over it, a cute table with a mirror set on the wall.

I carefully set my luggage down and don't bother unpacking, I'm way too tired to do that today. I dig into the luggage for my pajamas and as soon as I do, I jump into them and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I walk into the bathroom and take a second to admire it. It has light grey tiles, a counter to the left and a big mirror right above it. There's a shower with a square shower head to the left and a toilet a few feet away from that. There's a small window on top of the farthest wall and a crystal chandelier in the center of the ceiling. On the counter, there is a pot with a few white and red flowers.

I brush my teeth and almost choke when I hear Ezra.

"Nice pajama pants." He says, walking into the bathroom and standing next to me. Looking at myself in the mirror I see the rim of my pants. My pink unicorn pants.

"They're vintage. Limited edition." I respond, raking the brush through my knotted hair. He chuckles and I reach up to brush his hair. I do it once before leaving the bathroom.

"I needed that." He voices from behind me, laughing. I put all of my stuff back and pull open the covers. I step in and grab my phone, waiting aimlessly for Ezra to finish so I can say goodnight properly. I see him walk past my room so I jump up and run out, tackling him from behind. He falls forward for a second before straightening out.

"Jesus, Lee." He sighs, putting his hand over mine as I have my arms wrapped around his.

"Goodnight." I say. He turns around in my grip, until my face is against his chest and he circles his arms around my neck.

"Goodnight." He says.

word count: 1160
☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

bonjour hoes how are y'all??? Can y'all believe we're at 48 reads?? that's so cool. Tysmmmm XD
Stay safe<3
-S