His pacifier is out of his mouth and his face is twisted up but his eyes are still closed. Harper squats down and quickly feels around in the seat for pacifier. She finds it by his left thigh and puts it back into his mouth. She had to buy a whole new one after not being able to find the other one a few nights ago.

Onyx sucks on the pacifier and quiets down, soothing himself back to sleep.

Yoongi glances at the car seat and double takes when he sees the baby's face.

"He's cute." He comments as Harper flips the cover back down.

"Oh.." She looks up at him as she stands up. "Thank you."

"How old is he?" Yoongi asks, curiously. He assumes that he's a fresh one by his size. He can't be too old.

"Three months."

"Oohh. He's a chunky one." He says with a small smile.

Harper pushes her lips together in an awkward smile as she looks away. "Yeah. That he is."

The elevator door dings and opens. Yoongi lets her exit first. As she walks up the stairs, she feels that it's the perfect time to apologize. Her heart beats quick in her chest as she approaches her apartment door.
Yoongi does the same a few feet down. Harper takes her keys out, trying to encourage herself to speak to him.

When she's ready to open her mouth, he's already walking into his apartment.

He kicks his shoes off at the door and hangs his jacket up. As he walks into his bedroom, he thinks about the baby's face. He really is a cute kid. It's crazy to think that such ear piercing, violent screams come from such a tiny, innocent looking infant.

That's how he feels about babies in general, though. They're so cute and so small but they terrorize things in the craziest ways.

Yoongi looks at the clock before taking a shower. He's been out all day at appointments and running around. You'd think he'd keep better track of all the things that he has to do throughout the week, given his occupation but he often forgets things pertaining to himself. He has to make a list or keep things in his phone reminders.

When he's done in the bathroom, he walks into his room and towels his hair dry. He dresses in lounge clothes before brushing his teeth. As he looks at himself in the mirror, Harper's face pops into his head. That moment when she kind of smiled at him when he called her son cute.

He looks a lot like her, very much so. It's adorable.

Yoongi spits the toothpaste out and rinses his mouth with mouthwash. He puts the cap back on it before going into his bedroom for a nap before his over night shift.

He's working the E.R. tonight.

######

"Your son was stabbed in the abdomen. Luckily, there was no damage to any vital organs and we were able to get the large shard of glass out as well as all of the small shards surrounding it. He's still unconscious but he should be soon after the anesthesia begins to wear off."

Yoongi explains to a set of parents as they stand before him. The mother has been in tears all night and the father has been consoling her for most of that time when he, himself wasn't in tears.

"Can we go in and see him?"

"Yes. There will be a nurse out shortly to take you back once we get him settled into his room."

"Thank you so much, Doctor."

"Of course." He smiles at them. "You folks sit tight. A nurse will be out soon for you." He nods at them before walking away down the hall. He goes behind the E.R. receptionist's desk and grabs the clipboard for the patient that he just finished surgery on.