Chapter 12

No One's POV:

After giving Hazel whose Rain's clone name a brief rundown on what's going on the three stay quiet. "Hope, do you copy?" Angie calls out in a sort of worried tone of voice.

  Hope frowns and pressed the ear piece. "Yeah, what's wrong, Angie?" She spoke getting a puzzled look from Hazel but it disappears as Hope points to her ear.

  "We haven't been able to reach, Ada. Is she by you," Angie informs her sister and Hope looks down feeling bad that she left Ada behind like that. But she told her to go ahead and she'll distract the soldiers.

"No she isn't. We got attacked by Jill and her soldiers so we got split up. Ada stayed behind to distract them so mom and I could escape. I know she's still alive though. She's Ada Wong, that woman always has a plan," Hope states firmly believing that her friend is still alive and making her way there.

  "Ok. Are you gu-," Hope stops listening as she hears heavy breathing and running. She holds her finger to her lips at Hazel and Becky who both stare at her.

  "Stay here," she whispers quietly and climbs up on the platform carefully. Hope peers around a pillar seeing a disheveled looking woman that's looking around frantically.

'Should I or should I not?' Hope thinks before groaning quietly and steps out. "Hey are you ok?" She asks making the woman jump in fright and whirl around facing Hope whose eyes widen. It's another clone of her.

"Pochemu ty pokhozh na menya? Zabud' pro eto! Chto, chert voz'mi, proiskhodit?!" The clone exclaims in Russian moving her arms frantically around. Hope holds her hands out and shushes her quickly.

Translation:"Why do you look like me? Forget that! What the hell is going on?!"

   "Snachala uspokoysya. Vy govorite po-angliyski?" Hope tells her quickly and walks a littler closer to the clone.

Translation: "First calm down. Can you speak English?"

  The clone stares at her for a few minutes before nodding finally. "Good. My name is Hope Abernathy. What's yours?" Hope says then asks the clone who sighs heavily.

  "Nikita Ivanov. I-I was working my night shift when people with grayish monstrously faces started shooting at everything and everyone so I ran here for safety," she says in a heavily Russian accent.

Hope slowly nods processing everything she just been informed before quickly explaining everything that's happening and briefly telling her that she is a clone and they were in a dangerous facility.

"I could go for a glass of Vodka right about now. This is a lot to process," Nikita roughly runs her hand through her hair while blowing out a breath.

  "Come on we have to hide. We have to wait for my mom to get back with the evac team. Oh and before we go, you are my twin sister. My daughter is gonna be confused and it's kinda difficult to explain all of this to her. She's still a baby," Hope informs her and Nikita nods firmly.

   "Yeah I get it. It's fine," she replies following Hope who jumps down the platform to the tracks before helping her down.

   They head towards the others where Hazel is guarding Becky who's holding onto her shirt. "Everything is fine. We're all good. Hazel this is Nikita Ivanov," Hope says gesturing to Nikita who gives the other woman a small smile. Becky rushes forward and wraps her arms around Hope's legs tightly.

Hope chuckles, hugging her back gently before kneeling down to her eye level. "Hey princess, I want you to meet Nikita. She's my twin sister," she tells her pointing to the clone who kneels down next to Hope.