Chapter 4

No One's POV:

A day later......

Claire slows to a stop behind Albert where he parks the car in front of a heavily gated house. Everyone gets out with their guns out, looking around on alert.

  "Do we just knock?" Luther asks making Claire look at him with a really look.

  "You know what, Luther? That's a great idea! Why don't you do it for us? I'm sure they'll hear us from way out here," Hope sarcastically tells him gesturing to the gate. Claire snickers quietly and looks away to hide her smile. Freya noticed and chuckled.

  Luther shrugs and moves to the gate, knocking on it. Angie face palms and shakes her head. "Hey Luther?" He turns looking at Chris who has an amused smile, "she's being sarcastic, man."

  Luther back away from the gate and waved him off. "I-I knew that. I was just playing along," he chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck.

  Hope snorts and goes over to Albert who's staring at the gate lost in thought. "What are you thinking?" She asks moving her gun to her back.

  He scratches his jaw before sighing, "knowing Ada, she probably has some type of security set up," he trails off noticing a camera move directly on them. The red light flashes making Albert tilt his head.

  "We're being watched," he quietly announces making Hope follow his line of sight seeing the camera.

   "What do you want?" A rough deep male's voice comes from an intercom on the wall drawing everyone's attention. Hope nudges Albert to go first.

  "We mean you no harm. We just need to talk to Ada. Ada Wong," he responds holding his hands out. A long silence follows after that making Albert and Hope glance at each other.

  "My name is A-," he gets cut off by a strong and firm female voice.

  "Chairman Albert Wesker of Umbrella and Security Operative Hope Andrea Abernathy of the Hive in Raccoon City," the woman states making the others look at Hope and Albert confused.

  "It's nice to see you too, Ada," Hope chuckles quietly with a small smile.

  Ada hums, "what is something that only you and I know. Each of you give an example."

"What? Come on, Ada. We ju-," again Albert gets cut off by Ada.

"No example, no entry," she announced firmly making Albert and Hope look at each other.

"Ok, um," Albert breaths out, thinking on what to say. Hope scratches her head in thought before her eyes widen. There is only one thing that happened with just the two of them.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, Ada! But we gotta go," she says going to walk off trying to keep that secret in lock and key.

Albert grab her arm stopping her making Hope groan. He gives her a look before clearing his throat. "Um, I told you that when I was in high school, uh, I was on the guys figure skating team," he rubs his palms on his pants.

The group looks at him in surprise. He didn't really seem like a guy to be into figure skating. Albert looks at Hope with the rest.

"Can I say it in Chinese? Please," she pleads making the others stare at her in concern.

Ada hums, "no." Hope growls softly and kicks the ground.

"I hate you, Ada. When I was 14, you were training me, showing me different fighting moves. I had finally got you pinned and uh, well, I-I popped a boner," she swallows nervously with her face bright red in embarrassment.