Chapter 9

Only signing: using this style

Signing and talking: using this style

No One's POV:

    A dirty blonde haired woman wakes up to the sun shining in her face with strong arms wrapped around her. Layla smiles and turns around in her wife's arms seeing her adorable sleeping face.

"Babe? It's time to get up," she softly tells her making Avery groan gently but remains asleep. Layla giggles quietly and slips out of her arms then heads towards their daughter's room who's apparently already awake.

"Mommy!" Her daughter excitedly exclaims holding her arms up towards Layla who smiles.

Layla picks up her giggling toddler from her crib. She hugs her close before kissing her head gently. "Let's go wake up, mama. Ok?" She signs to her daughter who grins up at her happily.

Layla carriers her over to the room and they both see that Avery is still asleep. She holds her finger to her lips before setting her baby on the bed before climbing on the bed on her knees. They look at the auburn haired woman peacefully sleeping in the bed.

  "Let's get her, Becky!" Layla yells and the toddler screams excitedly, then they both jump on the auburn haired woman who gasps awake.

"We got you, Avery," her wife exclaims laughing with her daughter as Avery stares at them breathing heavily from the scare.

"Ha ha, Layla. I think I'm the one who got you," Avery says quickly but gently got Layla on her back and starts tickling her making Layla bust out laughing while trying to get away.

"I safe you, mommy!" Becky quickly signs and jumps on her mama and with her tiny fingers trying to tickle her mama's neck making Avery gasp suddenly.

   She gently grabs Becky and lays her next to Layla then begins tickling both of her girls. "Now I got you, princess! Oh both of you are in so much trouble with the tickle monster," Avery announces grinning as her wife and daughter laugh uncontrollably while trying to get away.

Avery decided to give them mercy and pulled her hands away letting them breath. Becky who's still giggling jumps into her mama's arms and leans her head on her shoulder.

"Wove you, mama," she signs and tells her planting a small kiss on her cheek before snuggling into Avery's shoulder. Avery smiles loving down at her and kisses her head.

"I love you more, princess," she softly says rubbing her back gently while rocking her slightly.

Layla smiles loving at the sight before sitting on her knees making Avery wrap her arm around her so now Avery is holding both of her girls close to her.

"Good morning, baby," Layla tells her leaning in kissing her on the lips making Avery kiss back. Becky starts giggling at them making them pull apart to look at her.

    "What? Oh! I think our princess want some kisses too, mama," Layla tells Avery in a goofy voice making Becky giggling louder as Avery and Layla pepper her small face in kisses.

  Avery pulls back laughing at her baby girl who's red in the face from all the giggling she did from the kisses. "We should start getting ready if we're gonna make it to the hotel in time," Layla announces pecking Avery's lips softly before getting off the bed to get ready.

   Avery nods standing up with Becky in her arms. "Mama has no pants," Becky signs, giggling as she notices her mama's attire. Avery glances down at herself remembering that she went to bed in a t-shirt and boxers.