Chapter 8

Kmart's POV:

I wake up to the sun shining through the room and feel Hope rubbing my back gently indicating that she's awake.

I look up at her and see her looking up at the ceiling in a daze. "Baby," I gently say making her blink a couple of times before looking down at me with a smile.

"Sorry did I wake you?" Hope asks tilting her head slightly in the most adorable way. She looks like a very cute puppy.

I lean up and gently press my lips against hers for a short but sweet kiss before pulling away. "No you didn't. What were you thinking about?" I tell her then asks tracing her abs and a little bit of her scars.

She smiles and stares into my eyes. "I was thinking about our future. When we have kids, what they would look like. What would we name them? That sorta of stuff," she explains with a soft smile.

I giggle, "you're so adorable, Hope. What would you want first? Boy or girl? I'm fine with either." I set my chin on her chest as I lay on my stomach.

"Whoever comes first. I-I already thought of a name for a boy or a girl," she softly says with a small blush and my expression softens.

  "What is it?" I asks pushing her hair out of her face and she give a small smile before sighing heavily.

"I was thinking CJ as a nickname for Christopher James or Carson James. Something like that but you can change it. I just want one of our kids to have the name CJ to honor my brothers, Carlos and LJ. If that's ok," she says hesitantly looking at me nervously.

I give her a soft smile and cup her face. "Of course we can. I like those names but I also want to name one of our daughter's Emily or Isabella those are pretty names. Don't you think?" I tell her then asks making her nod with a smile as she rubs my back softly.

"Those are beautiful names, babe. I love them," Hope says with a loving smile and I kiss her chest gently before sitting up just as somebody knocks on our door.

   Hope sat up and took down the silencer barrier. "Yeah?" She calls out sitting against the head board.

"Mama said to get ready and stop whatever your doing or gonna do, you nasties because we have to eat breakfast then get ready for the mission," Angie responds gagging making Hope laugh.

   "Don't listen too closely or you might hear Kmart," Hope says in between laughing as I gasp and start hitting her arms. Angie gags loudly with a loud ew!

    "She's lying, Angie. We'll be right out," I softly yell out after hitting a still laughing Hope. She raised her hands in mock surrender as I give her a glare.

  "Uh huh. See you in a bit, K and jerk," Angie says making me giggle as Hope had an offended expression on her face.

"Aw is my baby sad?" I tell her in a baby voice making Hope scoff and stand up full on naked making me eye her.

"Just for that no more kisses," she sticks her tongue out and I scoff with a laugh as I stand up then walk around the bed to stand in front of her.

"Honey, you can't even last 10 minutes without touching me," I softly tell her with a shit eating grin as she rolls her eyes with a groan.

  "Damn you, for knowing me so well!" She throws her arms up making me giggle and lean in to kiss her lips. Hope smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around me.

My hands slide up her chest to hold onto her neck as I deepen the kiss a little before we pull back for air. "W-we better get ready," I breath out and she nods with a sad sigh.