-Sincerely, Jaeger

"Hah!" 

Cale couldn't help but scoff in disbelieved at the content of the letter,

Just what was this letter was talking about? 

  A dragon? Even an Idiot with a half working brain cell would know how stupid that sounds. Why would anyone would try to contain a Dragon?--

But then again... 

It's The Stan Family,

  Cale sighed, folding the letter and putting it back to the envelope before slipping it to a random page in his sketch book.

It would be bad if someone saw it; Especially that old Butler.

'Cale?'

Should he take the gamble and check?

'Cale, someone is coming here'

And true to her words, a knock sounded not long after,

  "Cale?" A muffled voice came from the other side of the door, and Cale stood up from where he was and headed towards the door "My Father had called for you again, something regarding the deal you offered"

Cale opened the door, revealing Neo who was dressed casually;

"Is that so? I'll head there after I changed then"

Neo's eyes trailed down and saw that Cale was only wearing a simple thin shirt with a beige cardigan that was worn over it.

"Isn't it cold to use something so sheer?" Neo commented,

  After several days of talking to each other, it seemed the Tolz's Young master had become rather comfortable talking with Cale, even to the point of using informal speech when they were just talking to each other.

"Not, really"

"Either way, Father seemed to be happy. So that should mean that he would be willing to cooperate... hopefully"

Neo looked away, scratching the ack of his head.

There were somethings Cale had learned while he was staying with the Tolz family; 

  One, the young master of the family was afraid of The Stan's son, Venion, for reasons Cale still couldn't get.

  Two, The lord of this Viscounty still had a shaky relationship with the Stan's right now, and the cave was merely gained by the Stan's because of a blackmail on the Tolz. He should probably find a way clean that up soon, or else it will become a cancer for him in the future.

And Three...

Cale looked at Neo who was still in front of him,

  There was an illegitimate child born, a young mistress, from an unknown mother. And the reason why the lady of Tolz was no longer here.

"That's good to hear," Cale smiled, "Then, I will excuse my self first so I can change"

  "Ah, yes. After your done, come visit Eione with me" Neo chirpily replied, "She really taken a liking with you!"

"Sure,"

.

.

.

  "We will accept your proposal, I would once again want to thank you for this opportunity given" Lord Tolz bowed his head slightly.

Cale waved his hand around, his eyes wide, "No, no, I would be the one that should be thanking the Lord for accepting out proposal!"

The Lord chuckled,

"You truly are humble,"

This was also something Cale had found out over the past few days; 

  The Lord of the Tolz Viscounty really like it when he feel that he is more superior than the one he was talking to. Whether it was someone with higher status than him or lower, someone that is younger than him, older, or at the same age as him.

Even a simple act of humbling himself, already made the Lord look at Cale favorably.

"It would be a pleasure to working with you, Young Master Cale"

"The feeling is mutual,"

  Now, all Cale had to do was to clean up the blackmail so he could smack the back of the Stan's head and claim his prize. 

Also... he should check whether that letter was telling the truth or not.

  It shouldn't be too dangerous; And worse case scenario, he will just teleport away using the scrolls he had prepared.

It's also better if he doesn't bring Ron, he doesn't want to lose a valuable pawn just because of a silly letter.

A/N; A bit shorter than usual, but I have to end it here unless I want to accidently make it into another cliffhanger. Have a good Day or Night dear readers~

 Have a good Day or Night dear readers~