The planning (1)

Cale stood in front of the border that separates the village and the forbidden region.

From east to west, he couldn't see an opening that may allow him to pass.

Then he craned his head towards the sky, the wall was taller than most buildings it probably even reached the 40 to 50 meters mark, and how sturdy this wall is supposed to be, there's also no way he can just dig down.

(for comparison purpose; statue of liberty is 46 meters in height)

He hummed,

If he can't go around, over, and probably also not under it, then...

He'll just have to go through it... By force;

"Young master?" Hans called, Cale merely turned his head to face the young butler,

"What is it, Hans?"

"The room is ready, young master. Would you like to go there first or do you want to walk around the village first?"

Cale thought for a while, He doesn't really have anything particular he wanted to do here. But...

He looked towards Hans,

The servants he brought with him were loyal to his father and not him, though they are helpful in some aspects, They are also a hindrance to his movements;

"Hans," He called out,

"Yes, Young master?"

"Bring me the sketch pad and the pencil set I brought with me"

"Are you going to sketch, Young master?" Hans face was filled with confusion, he almost looked innocent like that.

Well, Cale could understand. He was probably confused by the fact that his young master had never taken interest in any form of arts before. Yet, he now wanted to start drawing.

"Yes, that was why I came here. I just need a change of pace"

"Is that so... I never knew the young master liked to draw"

Cale had paid attention to Hans' face since their interaction started.

It was almost flawless, but after years of being with Ron, there were still times he caught this young butler slipping.

"I took interest with it recently," Cale replied shortly, a small smile on his lips, "Are you going to get them or are you just going to stand there all day, Hans?" he looked towards the butler who immediately flinched and bowed;

"I'll get them right now young master"

and he scurried off,

Cale took off his eyes from the butler and looked towards the farming fields of the village.

He can't let his guard down just yet. Even if Hans was already away, eyes and ears were still everywhere... Cale turned his heels and walked towards the open space;

.

.

.

Birds hear in the Daytime, Mouse hear at night

Walls have eyes, and trees have mouths

Even your most trusted, Have masks to hide,

. . .

"Mike!"

A servant called out to another servant who was busy cleaning up the young master's room. It was rather empty when they first came there, but in the span of two days, it was already filled with different kinds of sketches.