21

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊:

You watch as King Jungkook groans as he pulls his hair. He has been trying to find out who sent those witches to kill you. You didn't care about it, yet he won't let it go. How could he? You're his partner for eternity. "You don't have to do this, Jungkook" you said, yet he ignores you. You turn your heel and walk out toward the balcony of the room. You look up at the night sky, admiring the stars. You closed your eyes, feeling the cold breeze against your skin. "Im sorry, Bella. I have no idea who sent them" the king whispers into your ear as he holds you in his arms. You felt his hot breath on your neck.

The guests at the mansion were shock to see their king walk inside with a girl. She has on black mask, covering half of her face. They have to admit, the two of them look perfect for each other. King Jungkook has his arm around your waist, making sure you stay close to him. You're the only human in this mansion. Everyone else are vampires. One wrong move and they could be dead. King Jungkook won't allow them to kill you. He will kill them before they ever get the chance too.

"Human!" You turn around to see a group of male vampires surrounding you. "What is she doing here? She should be with the others. Take her down and get her changed out of those clothes" one of them order. Of course, they didn't see you walk in with the king so they have no idea who they are messing with. They take you down to the basement where you saw more humans. Your cold eyes made eye contact with a little girl who was wearing a rag. Her hair was a mess and her face cover with bruises. She seems four years old. You then hiss when you felt something hit your back. You turn around to see them with a whip. "Strip out of those clothes, human" they shout. You have no other choice but to listen to them. Once you were naked, they stared at your body before having you wear dirty clothes too. "We will call you once it's starts" they push you onto the ground. The vampires slam the door shut and you could hear the humans cry.

"I-I can't do this...I don't wanna die" a man said as he looks at his hands. You look back at the little girl who started to cry too. Sadly, you knew what was going to happen. "W-Why aren't you cry?" The girl asked. "Why should I cry? Death is something we all experience some point" you answered. The room stayed quiet for a few minutes until the door opens. The vampires grab a woman, saying "it's your time" as she tries to fight off.

King Jungkook was searching for you. For some reason he can't find your scent. It was pissing him off. "Your Highness, are you okay?" One of the guest asked, noticing the king's behavior. "Yes. I am just looking for my woman" he said. "Oh the woman you walked in with? She's quite beautiful" the guest said. "Yes, she is. If you excuse me, I need to find her" the king tries to walk off yet they grab him. "I bet she's talking to some of the ladies. The matches are about to start" the guest said, leading him to the private room. King Jungkook sees many vampires sipping blood as they bet. "Welcome! The first match will be with my pet against humans all of genders and ages" a man with a mask and tall hat said. The doors open to reveal a man and a crying woman. "And...begin!" He shouts. Immediately the woman starts begging for her life yet the human man doesn't listen and kills her brutally.

The king clenches his hands. He remembers you told him you were a human pet. How your owner used to torture you everyday. He wants to leave as soon as possible. King Jungkook doesn't want you to see this or else you will get flashbacks.

"Little girl, you're next" a vampire said. "N-No! Not me! Please" she cries out. You watch as they try to drag her yet she makes a fuss. "You stupid brat!" he punches her. He grabs her by the hair yet you step in. "I will go" you said. "No. You're n-" you slapped his face. He grabs your neck, choking you. The girl gasps, seeing how you're not even fighting back. "If you wanna go that badly, fine!" He shouts as he lets you go and drags you by the hair.

"Our next component is a little- oh...nevermind. Our next component is a female human who was brave to slap one of our kind" the tall hat man said. You were pushed into the arena and you looked up to see all eyes on you. King Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw you. You look like a mess. You had a mark on your neck and back. "Stop this right now! I-" yet no one heard the king since his words were overpower by the man. "Began!" He shouts. You look at the man with was cover with blood. You look down to see a sword and take it. It looked clean. None of the others used it. The man attacked yet you moved aside. "Just die" the man said as he tries to attack yet with the sword you blocked him. You could hear the vampires were enjoying this since you are the only one who has pulled up a fight.

You might look weak yet you were a pet most of your life so you knew ways to kill your own kind. You pull out a knife you hid behind your back and stabbed it in his thigh. He groans and pull away. You take this as an opportunity to finish what he started. Raising your sword, you stabbed it into his chest. His eyes started into your cold (e/c) eyes. Everyone was shock that you won. King Jungkook was surprised as well. He couldn't believe his Bella could be so ruthless yet he is the one to blame. His kind made you become like this. "How much for her!" He heard someone shout. "I want her!" Another shout. 'You are not taking her away from me' he thought to himself. As the king, he has special powers. His eyes turned red and he caused a blackish smoke appear, making the vampires sleepy. He jumps down to the arena and hugs you tightly.

"You scared me! I thought I was going to lose you" he cries. "Let's go. The smoke won't last long" he grabs your hand yet you shook his head. "There is something I have to do" you said, turning around and walking towards the door you came out. The king follows right behind you. "What are you doing here? You should be-" the vampire shuts his mouth when he saw the king standing beside you. "Did he cause those marks on you?" King Jungkook asked and you nodded. "Your highness, I-" You watch as he chokes the vampire. "No one hurts my Queen. You must be punished" and twists his head. You open the door to see the little girl in the corner, shaking as she hugs her doll. "You are free now, child" you said. "Bella, what is taking you so long? We have to go" King Jungkook looks down to see a little girl. You turn your heel about to walk away until she grabs your dress. "c-can i come with you? i have no daddy or mommy" she looks up at you. King Jungkook lifts up the child and looks at her with soft eyes.

"We will be your new mommy and daddy"