5

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊:

Knight Jung was walking through the hallway where he saw Lisa cleaning the tables. She immediately stopped what she was doing and headed towards him. "So...what is he gonna do with that human? Is he gonna give her to us?" She asked, hoping the king did. "The human will be used to kill the vampire slayer. Therefore, the answer is no" Knight Jung said. The maid sighed and rolled her eyes.

"She isn't afraid of us? Why? All humans are scared of us" Lisa commented. "I don't know either. The king also noticed it too. Her heart beats normal whenever we're around" Knight Jung explains. Lisa quickly gets back to work as she sees King Jungkook heading in their direction.

"Ms. Lisa, I heard you're the caretaker of the human. How is she doing?" The king asked. "Your highness, she is doing very well. She is drinking and eating her meals and hasn't fought back with any of the maids. She's very quiet and obedient" Lisa answered. King Jungkook nodded and walked away.

He headed towards your chamber, thinking about you. How on earth are you so calm about the situation you're in? Almost every human he had in the castle cried, yet here you are quiet. King Jungkook walks inside the room to see you staring at the window with your hands still chain to the bed.

For some reason, he felt depressed seeing you like this.  He just wanted to let you free yet he couldn't. He needed you. You look at the king. "Do you need something?" You asked. King Jungkook clears his throat and nods. "Y-Yes, we will be heading towards the village and you'll get information of the vampire slayer," he said.

"Have you eaten yet?" the king asked as if he cared for the human. "Yes, I have" you answered. "I'll call Ms.Lisa to clean you up and get you ready. I will be waiting for you by the entrance of the castle. You better not be late" King Jungkook turns around and walks out.

You took a deep sigh and looked back at the window.

———

Ms.Lisa led you towards the entrance since having your hands chained together. You wore the same clothing you wore when they decided to kidnap you. Your presence will surely surprise the villagers. After all, they all assume you're dead.

The maid and you bowed when you two see the king. King Jungkook glanced at you, surprised at how you were dressed. "Shall we go, Your Highness?" The coachman asked. He nodded and walked inside the carriage meanwhile Lisa tied you behind the carriage. You have to walk your way to the human village.

The carriage started moving and so did you. The King was enjoying his ride as you were walking with no shoes. The humans have always worn uncomfortable clothes and never had shoes. That's how life was here. King Jungkook glances at you to see you looking around. He felt a bit worry since they have to pass the vampire's side, but luckily Knight Jung is behind you.