17

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

King Jungkook was sleeping peacefully on your bed, holding your hand tightly. You looked out of the window, seeing the sun going down. The king passed out after you forced him to take your blood. You then looked down at his sleeping face with your cold eyes. "Human, your dinner is-" you place your finger against your lips. Miss Lisa's eyes widened when she saw King Jungkook on your bed, holding hands with you. "Shall I bring it here?" you nodded. Miss Lisa walks away and heads to the kitchen to grab your meal. To think that a human would change the cold and cruel king. "Have you seen the king? He has been acting weirdly these weeks" the chef asked. "King Jungkook is with Miss (Y/n). The king has been refusing to drink her blood yet when I walked into the room, he looks better than before. I think it's all because of the human. I'm not sure but I assume the king grew feelings towards her" Miss Lisa said. "Should we try to help King Jungkook? This is the first time he has ever felt attracted towards a woman, especially a human woman" the chef said. The maids looked at each other, wondering if they should.

Miss Lisa grabs your tray of food and walks away. When she enters the room again to see you sitting on a chair, reading a book. "Here you are" she places the meal in front of you. You looked down to see the huge meal the chef made. King Jungkook would always make sure you finish your food since you barely eat. You grabbed the spoon, shaking as you remember your past. Miss Lisa looks at you with a surprise look. "Are you okay?" she place her hand on your shoulder. You placed the spoon down and look at her. "I am no longer hungry" you said. "But you barely ate lunch. You have to eat something" she said. "May I have a piece of bread then?" you asked and she nodded. You then heard noises after she left. "Bella(Beauty)?" the king rubs his eyes as he gets up. You look at him to see his messy black hair. He looked like a baby. King Jungkook sees you sitting in front of your meal. The king sighs and gets up from the bed, heading towards you. He grabs your hand, pulling you up only to sit on the chair.

King Jungkook then makes you sit on his lap. He grabs the spoon and scoops the food. "You have to eat, Bella(Beauty)" King Jungkook said, yet you shook your head. "I lost my appetite" you said. "May I ask why?" he holds your hand with his free hand. "I'm just not hungry" you answered. The king sighs and rests his head on your shoulder. "I care a lot about you, Bella(Beauty)" he whispers. You look at him and stared into his eyes. He was getting nervous by the way you were looking at him. How were you able to make him like this? "If you eat, I will allow you to visit the human village" he said. You were surprise by his words. "Don't you want to see how they're doing?" he asked and you nodded. "alright then open your mouth, Bella(Beauty)" he feeds you. Miss Lisa was about to walk in with the bread until she hears giggles coming from the room. She looks to see you sitting on King's Jungkook's lap while he was feeding you your meal. "You got something, here" his eyes land on a crumble that was on the side of your lips. You were about to grab the napkin yet the king leans towards you. King Jungkook closes his eyes as he licks the crumble off, yet he cups your cheeks, kissing you passionately.

Miss Lisa gasped, seeing this scene. Knight Jung was walking toward her so she quickly uses her speed to cover his mouth. "Why are you here?" Lisa asked. "Because I can't not find the king. He is inside with the human. Keep your mouth shut. We don't want to interrupt the moment" she drags him. The knight sighs and looks through the door. His eyes widened as he sees his king kissing you while you sat on his lap.  "I-I don't think we should be watching this? This is met to be private between-" Lisa glares at him. "shut up" she whispers and looks back. King Jungkook's eyes changed into red as his lips moved. He places his hands on your waist and lifts you up, carrying to the bed. The king hovers over you, still having his lips connected to yours. He opens his eyes to see your cold eyes. That's when he realized that he didn't hear your heart beating fast and that you didn't kiss him back. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know what got into me" King Jungkook gets off of you and looks away. You nodded and lifted your arm, looking at the ceiling. The king turns back, watching you.

'I want to go to a better home '

-

You walked through the dark woods, wearing a red cloak. As the king promise, he is allowing you to go to the village. Yet he's following right behind you. It didn't take you long to arrive. You walked in into the village to hear young girls squealing. You turn your head to see young ladies surrounding a young man with blond hair and brown eyes. He looks new to the village. He looks muscular yet he was shorter than King Jungkook. The man smiles at them and his eyes wander away, making eye contact with yours. You quickly look away and headed towards the head of the village. "E-Excuse me" the man said as he tries to follow you. As you walk, you kept your head down.

"Hey! Wait up!" You turn around to see the blond man running towards you. You stopped and the man smiles at you as he breathes heavily. "Hi, I am Park Jimin. And you are?" He asked. Jimin waits for a while for you to answer yet you remain quiet. You kept a cold face. "I have to go" you turn around and run off but tripped over a ball. "Sorry!" a little boy shouts. Jimin laughs at you. He walks towards you to offer his hand yet you got up from the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded. "Where are you going? Mind if I follow along" he walks by your side. The two of you started walking off to the head chief. Meanwhile up on the tree, the king clenched his fists seeing another man with you. You're belong to him. His eyes then landed on a male vampire who has been following you ever since. King Jungkook uses his speed ability to grab the lower vampire. He grabs the vampire by the neck as his eyes turned red.

"Y-Your Highness..." he stutters. The king squeezes his neck even more. "I dislike that you try to harm my Bella(Beauty). Even though you are my kind, I have to do this" King Jungkook said before snapping his head. The king drops the body and watches it as it disappears.

"No one is allow to go near my Bella(Beauty)"