1

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

The young children cry as they were dragged into an empty room. They were pushed into the ground with a strong force that was capable of breaking their bones or even worse kill them. The children had bruises all over their small bodies. They cried out for their parents, hoping that they would save them.

They never did.

The poor innocent children stood together as they heard the screams of their parents. Each one of them, killed for their sweet blood. The older children covered the little one's ears to prevent them from hearing.

Vampires had always ruled over humans. They make the rules and as low and useless creatures, humans must listen to survive. Each kingdom set its own rules on how humans should be treated. The only common thing is that they must give their blood to them.

And that's how humans lived. They always lived in fear and hatred towards the vampires.

The old man walks through the line of young human ladies, examining each one of them. He could hear their heart beating fast due to the fear they have yet one of their heart were just beating normally. The old man continues his examination and finally, he saw her.

The woman looked serious. He stared into her cold eyes to find no fear in them. The old man looks at the owner of the ladies who had a smile on his face. "Is there a human in mind, Sir?" He asked. "None of these ladies are my type. They're quite hideous yet she seems to interest me. Tell me about this one" he uses his cane to point at the woman.

"Ah, yes. Well, I recently received her from an old friend" he explains.

"I'll like to have her," the old man said. "As you wish, Sir. Men, please have them to the room. I'll call you to bring her over once the money process is over"

His men harshly grabbed human ladies and dragged them out of the room. They pushed them into the dark and cold room where they all had to sleep in. Once the men left, they began crying. They were glad that they were bought.

Normally, a young human lady is used as a mistress towards their owner or used as maids. Vampires have always been strict towards humans since they fear that one day the humans will rebel and kill them off.

The cold lady looks down at her hands. 'Once more I been saved' she thought. The door opens to reveal the guards. "No... please! Help me!" the bought woman yells as they drag her out of the room. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

The door was slammed, making the women flinched. Vampires were more powerful than humans. With their cold hands, they could rip hearts out. The cold maiden lays down on the cold floor and stares at the ceiling while the others prayed to help them survive from this cruel world.

All of these women were sold to the vampires due to their family debt. Young virgin female humans are expensive due to their purity. But the most expensive humans are the ones who are type AB. Vampires pay a lot of money for a human with AB blood. The ones who have those types of humans are the royals since they of course have the money for them.

"Do one of you have the money or shall I still sell you off?" The owner said as he walks into the room. Since the women were sold, they're given the chance to raise enough money to buy themselves off. Sadly the only way they make money is by using their bodies or their blood.

The women shake their heads which made the owner smirk, knowing that he'll receive more money. "I do," a voice said. Everyone's eyes goes on the woman who raised their hand.

"Here's 120,000 coins. That's how much I'm worth, correct?" You asked.

"H-How did-" as she hands him the bag of coins.

"My blood. So am I free to go?"

"Y-Yes..." he looks through the coins to make sure they were real. He looks at his guards and nodded. They led you out of the miserable place, no longer need to fear for your life.

Once you stepped out of the place, you took a deep breath of the cold air. Even though you escaped from that place, there are always more people who would try to kidnap young humans.

It will be difficult for you to return to your country. The only best plan for you is to live in this kingdom. You still had enough coins to rent a room in the Inn yet you must quickly head towards the human side before any vampires decide to grab you as their snack. You put your cloak on and immediately walked into the dark forest where a trail leads to the human side.

———

When you arrived, everything that you thought of was true. The humans lived in poor conditions. Young children are covered with dirt and have no smile. No one had a smile on their face. The crops were dead and there were no guards to protect them which gives vampires the chance to kidnap humans.

"Humans will soon disappear and will no longer be a threat to us" is what the current King said when he was crowned. The vampires, of course, were delighted with his words yet the humans were scared.

You saw the humans standing by the side of the road and getting on the ground to bow. Turning your head, you saw horses walking inside the village. You dropped onto the ground and did as they did. You decided to keep looking down and not look up.

The King has arrived.

He looked at every single human, hearing their heart pounding fast. He loved that his own people feared them as they should. He was powerful than every vampire and human. No one could overthrow him. He has good relationships with other kingdoms. He had nothing to fear.

"Humans are useless beings. They smell, look hideous, and are weak to protect themselves" He said loud and clear. He smirks seeing some of them shake. "Your Highness, it's a pleasure to have you here," the Lord of the human side said as he bowed. The King nodded and hopped out of his horse. "I just returned from Seoul and decided to pay a visit" he looks at the houses.

"As you can see, we are living alright" even though it was a lie. The Lord would always say that because every king vampire hates it when humans complain over things. "I hope so," he said before walking back to his horse. "I shall be heading back to my castle now. Far well" he said.

All humans stood back up and avoided staring at the king. One glance would take your life away. When you stood back up, someone stepped on your cloak causing it to fall off. The King took a glance one more time and saw your face. You felt someone staring at you and walked away into the dark alley.

"Your Highness?" his personal Knight called him out.

"there's someone who isn't afraid"