7

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

"so what did that human say about the vampire slayer?" one of the council members asked. "the human said that this vampire slayer is part of a group that plans on taking us down," King Jungkook said. "Great! Then we'll just send her to join-"

"That's not going to be easy. Especially now that she's been missing from the human village. By now, they assume that she's here so she's a risk for them. You think an organization wants a weak human like her?" King Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Then what are we going to do to stop this?" council member #9 said. The king pulls out a map and places it on his desk. "Since Seoul is a big kingdom, I assume that one of their bases will be there. We'll speak to King Taehyung about it and see if he will join us. Knowing him, he will agree" King Jungkook said.

"What are we going to do with the human girl since she is useless now? I say she should just kill her and use her as bait to the organization" council member #4 said yet the king shakes his head. "She might not be useful for you yet she is to me. Therefore, I'm keeping her" King Jeon replied.

The King stands up and looks down at the members. "I believe that's all for today. We will discuss later on once I get a letter from King Taehyung" he said before walking out of the room with Knight Jung following right behind. Once they stepped out of the council's mansion, the king turned his head and looked at the moon. "Do you think she's still awake?" King Jeon asked. The knight thought about it for a while before replying. "I believe she would be sleeping since the maids did remove blood from her body this morning yet there still a chance she is awake if we make it-" before Knight Jung could finish his sentence, the king disappeared.

' Why has he been asking me questions about her? He can speak to her since she is closer to him' Knight Jung thought. King Jungkook has been asking Knight Jung and Miss Lisa about you ever since he found out your secret. You haven't seen him since that day yet you weren't complaining. You honestly believed it was better like this. If he isn't attached to you, the closer you are to be free and reunite with your family.

The castle was dark. No candles were lightened. King Jungkook runs through the hallways of his castle, heading straight to his bedroom. He closes his door and sighs. For some reason, he's afraid to face you after that night. "What the heck did you do to me, Bella (Beauty)? I can't focus straight because of you" he said underneath his breath. He takes a seat on his couch and tilts his head back.

He decides to do what he normally does.

King Jungkook walks towards his balcony and jumps from his to yours. Once he was on your balcony, he peeks through the curtains to see Miss Lisa and you speaking. He stays still as he listens to your conversation. "I have been wondering, what happened between you and King Jungkook? It seems like you got him angry" Lisa said and you just nodded. "You could say that" you replied. "Did you do something that he didn't like? Normally when his other blood banks behave badly to him, he would punish them or kill them instantly without hesitating" Lisa said but the only thing she got in return was an "oh".