14

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

'where is she' the vampire searches through the castle looking for the human. He had slowly developed feelings towards the human without noticing until the maids and guards started talking about him possibly love the human. He wasn't sure when it began but glad he realized it sooner. All he needs to do is have her feel the same way. After all, the two of them are bonded together forever. And if she dies, he won't hesitate to make her one of his kind so they could live together.

His brown eyes landed on you who was walking out with Knight Jung and one of the council members. The king quickly heads towards them and pulls you behind him. "What are you doing with the human?" King Jungkook asked. "Well your Highness, i need the human's help with something," the council member said. "You people deal with vampires who could harm her. Why have a human help you when you can grab a vampire!" the king said. "Stay out of it, King Jungkook. I have asked the human and she agreed" the vampire turns to you to see you look down at the floor with a cold look.

The king wasn't going to risk his Bella (Beauty) getting hurt. His eyes wander around and saw Miss Lisa. "Miss Lisa will help. I need the human for something else that's more important than your problem" King Jungkook said as he grabbed your wrist and drags you away from them. The king leads you to an empty room and makes you sit down on the couch. His eyes turned red, angry, and frustrated about your decision with helping the council.

"what do you think you're doing? you can't go and help others when you're working for me, Bella (Beauty). Your attention should only be on me and me alone" he tells you. He hated the cold face that you always had. The king grabs your chin, making you look into his red eyes. "you belong to me" he said in a deep voice. the door opens and walks inside Knight Jung. "Your Highness, there's been trouble in the human village," he said. The king lets go of you and turn his attention towards his Knight. "Let's go then" he walks away from you.

You sat there, watching the Knight and king leave the room. You rolled your sleeves up and saw the new red stitches you sew on your arm. Closing your eyes, you were able to remember everything from your past. Then you opened your eyes when you felt a presence in the room. Turning around, your eyes locked in with a tall man in a cloak.

Before you could do anything, he snapped his hand making you feel your body weak and made your vision dark.

———

You woke up in an old and dirty room. "I needed to bring you here as soon as possible before King Jungkook came back," the man said. He pulls down his hoodie to reveal himself. "Nice to see you again, Little Human. I need your help. I don't think the king would mind if I use you. After all, you're only being used to stop the vampire slayers from winning" King Taehyung said and you nodded.

"You see, there's this vampire in my kingdom that has gone wild. You're going to be our bait. My knights will be hidden and kill him when they see a perfect chance. If you died...oh well. I guess we'll find a new human to help us" he added. You stood up from the bed and looked out of the window. "If that's what you need from me then you can use me" you replied.

After a couple of hours, it was getting dark so you started walking around the forest. You're not sure where King Taehyung's men are hiding. They could be not hiding at all and want to kill you. As you walked around the forest, you started thinking about the possibility of you dying if this vampire was crazy. This was giving you memories from your past.

You moved your head when you heard noises. Out jumped out a vampire. Yet something looks off about him. His eyes weren't the same color as other lower-class vampires. he looked sick.  He opened his mouth but the words coming out of his mouth sounded gibberish. He then ran towards you without hesitation. You closed your eyes, excepting death yet you heard a deep growl.

When you opened your eyes, you saw King Jungkook standing in front of you, holding the vampire by his neck and twist it, making his head snap. The king drops the body and turns around. "Are you crazy!?! You were about to die, Bella (Beauty)!" He shouts. "I don't care if I die" you mumbled yet the king heard it which broke his heart. King Jungkook grabs you, making you look into his eyes. He was going to use his hypnosis on you again. "tell me why you don't care about your precious life as everyone does?"

"my life has been pointless. i have no reason to live" you answered. "tell me why you think that? what happened to you that made you act like this?" King Jungkook asked.

you cried loud as your master drags you by your hair. she throws you against the brick wall, causing blood to drip from your head. "you gave mommy lots of money today" she said as she chained you to the floor. "yet mommy will have to give you 80 points" she added.

you knew that she was going to punish you like always when she thinks you could have performed better. your eyes widened when you saw her grab a metal bar. "be a good little girl (y/n) and scream as loud as you can"

tears were falling from his eyes after you explained your reasons. ever since you were twelve you were a human pet. use to entertain vampires at parties by killing your own kind. the smell of blood and metal has always made you feel sick which is why you avoided the king since he smelt like that.

"no one will ever hurt you like that"