11

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:

King Jungkook punches the wall in frustration. He was in his office, wanting to stay away from you. If you were in the same room as him, his inner beast would appear. Knight Jung watched as his king destroyed his office. "Knight Jung," he said. "what is it your Highness?" the loyal knight replied. the king was hoping to hear you something else, not what you said to him. "I will be going out for a hunt. watch over me" King Jungkook said and the knight nodded.

he walks towards the balcony and jumps off, followed by Knight Jung. The knight why his king asked to watch over him. The King's beast was coming out and he isn't able to control himself when it does. His beast self craves blood. if he doesn't get it, well it would be horrible for the kingdom.

meanwhile, you were in his bedroom, confused about why he suddenly left. Miss Lisa walks inside to see you sitting there. "did something happen, Human? Knight Jung asked me to watch you carefully and not allow the king to enter this room which only means one thing. His beast is out" she said. "his beast?" you asked. "yes. you see, King Jungkook was cursed a long time ago by a witch. His beast self comes out whenever he's very frustrated or at random. The only way to calm his beast is by killing. At night, he goes hunting for humans who are lost in the forest. Knight Jung would come back carrying the king" Miss Lisa explained.

"oh," you could only say and looked away. Lisa looks at you and her eyes widened. "b-but I don't think he would do that anymore. King Jungkook changed" she said. 'i hope so' she thought. "I don't care if he did or didn't. why should I care? he's king no matter what" you replied. Miss Lisa rolls her eyes. 'she must be that blind to realize. I'm trying to help you King Jungkook yet you're making this harder than it looks' Lisa thought.

A knock was heard on the door. "You are not allowed to enter," Miss Lisa said. "I don't care" and walks in King Taehyung. His eyes landed on you who looking beautiful as always. "why you look quite lovely. So where is this king of yours? don't tell me his beast side came out? why do you even have him as your king when he can kill almost everyone in the kingdom. oh! you probably haven't seen this side of him, Lady (Y/N). If he were to see you, he would rip your head off" King Taehyung said, hoping it would scare you yet it didn't.

"That's enough, King Taehyung. You shall head back to your room now. I believe you are heading out this morning" Miss Lisa said. "We're vampires. I sleep in the daytime, maid" he replies. "Yet she's not. Lady (Y/N) needs her rest. So please leave" Miss Lisa said. The king then laughs. "You think you can protect her from King Jungkook. He will come here and kill the two of you. You might as well have me protect Lady (Y/N). I have fought your king in his beast form before" King Taehyung said.

Miss Lisa was about to reject his offer yet you spoke. "you won't let this go so I will allow you to watch over me with Miss Lisa" you answered. "But Human, I-" she stares into your eyes and then nods. The king smirks and takes a seat in front of you. "so Little Human, tell me about yourself. you wrapped yourself around my finger" he smiles at you. like always, you had a cold expression on your face.

"what is it that you would like to know about me, your Highness?" You asked. "Everything" he answers. Miss Lisa stood behind you, annoyed that you think she isn't capable of protecting you which wasn't the case. "I was sold off to Korea when I was sixteen. I lived in (your country) with my family yet I was bought by someone and shipped off here. I was used as a toy for my whole life. it's been two years since I have been in Korea" you replied. "I see..." he nods.

"do you miss your family?" King Taehyung asked. you looked down and shook your head. "I used to, but I decided it would be better to think that they're dead. who knows what has happened to them. we were taught to think of our families as dead since vampires like to take their angry off on us. it's the way humans managed to get through life. we focus on ourselves" you answered.

'humans are selfish creatures, aren't they? no wonder they will be extinct soon' the king thought. you looked through the window, having a strange feeling about something. King Taehyung's and Miss Lisa's eyes widened as the glass breaks, meanwhile you stood there sitting peacefully as nothing happened.

King Jungkook appeared. His shirt was gone and his eyes were dark red. You could see his finger and sharp nails. Blood dripping down from his mouth. He was ready to kill you all. King Taehyung pulls you away and makes you stay behind him with Miss Lisa. "you owe me big time once you're calm, King Jungkook" he said as he cracks his head. You stared at the king who was glaring at the three of you.

he jumps at king Taehyung who throws him across the room. King Jungkook attacks again yet the king of Daegu was capable of blocking him. Lisa grabs your hand, wanting to drag you away to protect you as she promised yet you walked towards them. "Human! Do you want to die!?!" She shouts at you. King Taehyung looks back to see you walking towards him. "Little human, you're gonna-" king jungkook grabbed his throat, squeezing it tight before throwing king Taehyung through the window.

King Jungkook turns towards you, growling like a beast. He runs towards you and Miss Lisa was about to go and save you yet she was surprised to see what you did. You pulled out a knife and cut your wrist. Your sweet blood started dripping onto the floor and the king started to suck your blood. you stand there, watching his beast self drinking your blood. Miss Lisa had her mouth opened as she watched the scene. Knight Jung appeared and was shock.

You were going to die. Miss Lisa looks at Knight Jung, signaling him to do something. He pulls out his sword slowly and walks towards the two of you. The beast noticed it and quickly lifted you, taking you away from them. Their eyes widened as they watched the king disappeared with you. "Where the fuck is he?!?!"King Taehyung shouted. He looks around the room to see you gone. "She's dead now. What are we going to do now? Knight Jung is here so no one knows where he went" The king of Daegu said.

"you two please stay here. I will search for the king and bring back Lady (Y/N), alive. Hopefully" Knight Jung said before jumping off. He runs through the forest, trying to find your scent. 'King Jungkook won't hurt her...' he thought. His eagerness to hunt humans changed. His beast hunted for animals. Strange.

———

Knight Jung was still searching the forest, looking for you and the king. It was now daytime but he has his ring which allows him to walk through the day. He tilts his head, getting a familiar scent. He runs towards the dark cave. He looks around the cave to see you laying down on the cold ground. Your gown was torn. Knight Jung looks to your left to see his king hugging you tightly as he sleeps peacefully.

Luckily he heard your heart beating. His eyes landed on your body. He removes his cloak and wraps you around it carefully. He moves the king's arms off of you, causing King Jungkook to wake up and growl at knight Jung. "don't you dare touch her" he said. The king looks down at you with a smile on his face.

"what happened, your Highness?" His Knight asked yet the king just ignored him and stood up. "That is something I can't tell you. it's just between me and my Bella(Beauty)" he lifts you and runs off back to the castle. Knight Jung stood there confused.

"why was Lady (Y/N)'s body covered with red stitches?"