18

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:

Jimin looks at you who was walking ahead. You lead him to a empty alley and turned your heel to look at him. "Are you going to continue with your lie or tell the truth?" You asked coldly. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "You may be able to fool them yet you can't fool me, half breed" you said. A smirk appeared on Jimin's face and he crosses his arms. "I am quite surprised you found out. Tell me how did you know?" Jimin asked. "It was easy to tell. So may I ask why a half breed like you is with the CCV?" you asked. "So you know that it was me?" and you nod. He sighs and leans against the wall. "Let's just say I have a hatred towards full blood vampires. What about you, human? Why are you at King Jungkook's castle? Are you working for him or is he keeping you as his prisoner? Why did you reject my help?" Jimin asked.

You look up at the sky to see the clouds. "I became his property when he captured me. And if I try to run away, he will always find me" you answered. "Has he hurt you?" Jimin asked and you shook your head. "That is something I can't answer" you replied. "Why do you want to stay with him? Don't tell me you love him?" he asked. "I do not, yet I am afraid what he will do to find me" you answered, remembering the time King Taehyung took you. "I should leave now. If we continue to chat, I fear that King Jungkook will see us. Farewell" you walked away. Jimin stares as you disappear. 'She for sure is a weird human yet I can't allow her to stay with that king. I will have to talk to the others about this' he thought. Walking away from him, you head to see how the humans are doing. You don't know how long it will be when the king will allow you to come back.

As you were heading towards the orphanage, you heard cries of the old woman. "Help! Help! They took my daughter! please!" she starts begging. You looked away, not wanting to see her. There is nothing any of them can do if a vampire steals them. If anyone tries to, they're dead. "please! she's a mother. her baby only has her!" the old woman cries. And that's when you turned. 'Maybe that half breed is already there, saving her?' you thought yet a part of didn't have lots of confidence in him. Dying isn't your fear. It was never your fear. You walked past the old lady who was crying. If you die now, no one will care. You're just a human that no one has paid attention to. You stolen a knife from the butcher and walked out of the village.

You have no idea where the vampire could be. The forest is dark and difficult to navigate. There is only way you could ever find the woman. You rushed deep into the forest in order to not cause panic for the village. Once you were far, with the knife you cut your wrist, allowing your blood drip out. If that vampire is near, he will come. And if your blood, attracts others, oh well then. You closed your eyes and waited to hear movement and once you did. You open your eyes to see an creepy vampire with blood on his mouth. He already killed the mother. "You have such delicious blood, young lady? Don't tell me you came here because you want to die? Or are you here to save that lady? Too bad she's a goner by now. Do you want to do this the easy way or hard way?" He asked.

"Whether way will be fine with me" you replied in a cold way. "Are you not afraid of dying? I can easily kill you and you look not scared compared to the lady who was begging me to spare her" he said. "Do you fear of death?" You asked him. "No. Why should I? I am a vampire with power" and you nodded. "Then why should I fear if I am a human who is destined to die at some point" you replied. The vampire was shock by your words. Never in his life has he heard a human say that to him. Every time he kills one, they beg him to spare them yet here you are, telling him that you don't care if you live or die. "May I ask what caused you to think that way?" He asked. "You did" you answered. "Your kind did. King Jungkook did. Everyone did" you add. The vampire looks down, thinking about the words you just said.

"Are you going to kill me?" he looks up to see you with a cold voice expression. The vampire tried to move towards you yet somehow your words affected him. He turns around and walks away. "Killing you won't be as fun anymore. Run off before some other vampire comes and tries to actually kill you" he said. You tilt your head, watching him walk out. All of a sudden, your eyes widened when you saw a huge rock fly across from you, knocking out the head of the vampire. You turned around yet none was there. When you turned back, you saw King Jungkook brutality killing his kind. This wasn't the first time he has killed a vampire for you, yet this time it feels different. Once he was done, he turns over to you and walks over. "Are you okay, Bella?" He asked as he cups your cheeks. You nodded and he kisses your forehead. His eyes look down at your wrist that was bleeding. He takes your hand and kisses your wrist, licking your blood.

King Jungkook smiles as he admires your face. "You are so beautiful, Bella. I can't believe I get to call you mine" he said, leaning towards your face. "You are mine. Just mine" the king grabs your waist as he kisses you passionately. "No one can ever touch you, Bella. I will kill them if they do" he mumbles in between the kiss. "Humans or vampires, I will kill them if they ever try to take you away from me" he growls. That's when it hit you. His beast side is out. You aren't sure how it happened yet you do know how to control this side of him. You did it last time so you hope you can do it again. His lips left yours and travel down to your neck. From what Miss Lisa and Knight Jung told you about the king's beast form is that he has no control of it yet he is aware of what he's doing. You then felt his hands going up your dress.

"Let's mate, Bella

"Let's mate, Bella. Right here and now"