2

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔:

A year had passed since you became free. Things have still been the same. Humans still fearing vampires. You stared out of the window, looking through the streets making sure no children were playing in the dark. Many young girls have been getting kidnap and there was nothing that they could do. You looked down at your wrists to see your stitches.

Your eyes immediately moved when you heard noises. You saw a group of teenagers walking through the streets. "Go back home!" a man yelled at them. You heard them sigh and roll their eyes. "Mind your own business" they yelled back.

'These kids don't get it huh' you ran downstairs and walked out of your house. As you headed towards where the kids were, you saw two of them gone. Two of the girls. "Where did they go?" You asked and the boys looked behind them to become shocked.

"T-They were here..." you sighed and told them to go home. You ran into the dark forest, knowing that a vampire had taken them.

As you ran, you purposely got small cuts on your arms and legs, hoping they smell your blood and come to you. You stood still for a while and began to hear noises coming your way.

"What is a little human like you doing here in this dark forest? Were you hoping to get kidnapped too?" The vampire asked as he looks at the two crying girls. He looks at you to see your cold expression. Your heartbeat was normal. Why wasn't it beating as fast as the girls?

"Are you not afraid of me?" He asked but you didn't answer. "Answer me, you-" you then interrupted him. "Give them back or else..." the vampires start laughing at your words. How can a human beat a vampire who has powers?

"You're asking for a death wish? I'll make this quick so you two better not run off or else you'll join her" he threatens them. The vampire looks back at you to see a smile on your face as you tilt your head.

———

"Your Highness, there's a report that many male vampires have been killed,"  council member #2 said as they looked through the documents. "Isn't it the councils' job to punish the ones who broke the code?" King Jungkook asked as he looks at the council leader. "Yes, it is. Yet these aren't the doing of a vampire" the leader said.

King Jungkook clenched his fist. "What?" he angrily said. "I had my servants to observe the bodies before they disappeared. They reported that they had deep cuts and that their head was gone. Some of the corpses had human blood. To be exact, AB negative blood" the leader explains.

"Then how shall we find this human? They must be hiding" council member #5 said. "We'll set up a trap for them. We'll have someone kidnapped a human and they'll surely have to save them" #12 said.

"I'll do it," King Jungkook said. Everyone looked at the king. "Your Highness, we will deal with-"

"You deal with the vampires. I'll deal with the humans since they are my people" the king stood up from his chair. "This meeting is dismissed" he walks out of the room. The council members clenched their fists in anger.

King Jungkook walks towards his office with his personal Knight behind him. Once he arrives at his office, he sees the maids and an unconscious woman on the couch. They bowed down at their king and don't look up. "she fought back so we made her sleep" they explained. "I see..." he smells her blood and looks at his Knight. "I don't like the smell of her blood. It smells weird to me. What do you think, Knight Jung?"

"Well, to be honest your highness, her blood smells delicious," his Knight said. "You can have her. I'll just like my regular AB" he said. "Your Highness...the human died to the lack of blood she had," the maids said. "Find me a new human-" he stopped himself when he remembered that the vampire slayer happens to be AB negative.

'You'll be my new blood donor'

———

You were walking towards the river to do the laundry. There were a bunch of old and young women as well. As you started to wash your clothes, you overheard their conversation. "I wish my daughter gets married soon. I don't want any vampires to come and take her away"

"I do as well, but rumors are saying that there's a group of vampire slayers murdering them"

"do you think we'll be saved?"

"No. Our king would probably kill us all before they arrive in Busan"

"Ms.(Y/N)!" You turned your head to see a young lady in front of you with a smile. "I and a group of girls will be going to a gathering tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to come along. Maybe hook up with a guy" she winks at the last part.

You have been avoiding social gatherings. You don't trust people and have a hard problem talking to others. You find it better to keep to yourself. "No thank you" you replied coldly and looked back at your clothes. "Why not?" She asks. "Don't you know, girl. Ms.(Y/N) dislikes the men here" the old lady said.

You didn't reply and continue washing your clothes. "The sun is getting down. We should be heading back" the friend of the old lady said looking up at the sky. "You staying?" The young lady asked you and you nodded. "Be safe, Ms.(Y/N)" the old lady said before walking away with the other ladies.

Finally, you were left alone. You never thought of having a family. Why would you want a family at this time? Maybe humans were getting killed by the vampires. You rather live alone and died alone.

After a few minutes, you finished your laundry before it became completely dark. There was a bit of sun yet vampires can walk in the sunlight. You placed your clothes back into the basket and headed back to your house. No one was in the streets. Humans had a curfew around the sunset.

Before you step foot into your house, someone covered your mouth which caused you to drop your basket. In a second, you were in the dark forest. "Is human is weird? Their heartbeat is normal" the person behind you said. Suddenly another figure walked out.

You saw something on their head. It looked shiny. The figure came close and your eyes didn't move away. "AB negative, huh," they said with their deep voice. You recognize the voice.

King Jungkook leans towards your face, taking a deep breath in. "You smell delicious" he licks his lips. You stood there not moving your body. "What do we do now that we have a human?" Guard Jung asked. "We wait for the vampire slayer to come to save her and if he doesn't..."

"she'll just have to come with us"