8

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙:

You were staring at the moon, questioning what your future would look like now that you're bonded to the king. There's no way for you to leave here now. You heard the door open to reveal Miss Lisa with a tray of food. "come and eat your dinner, Human" she said placing your meal on the table. You nodded and walked towards the table.

Lisa takes the seat in front of you, staring at you as you eat. "I'm sorry that I had left you alone and that you had to deal with King Taehyung. He likes fooling around with human girls since they don't last long. In bed and life," Lisa said and you just nodded.

"I assumed he was" you replied. Lisa hears footsteps and immediately stood up. As the door opens, she bows. you turned your head to see King Jungkook walking inside. He looks at Lisa, signaling her to leave the room. Once she left, King Jungkook looks at you who was still eating your meal. "how is your meal? I made sure the chef use rich ingredients" he said. "It's good" you answered. He takes the seat where Lisa sat before.

King Jungkook expected you to ask why he forced you to drink his blood yet you didn't ask. Instead, you just continue eating. "Aren't you going to ask why I-" yet you interrupted him. "I assume you forced me to drink your blood because you want me to work for you forever," you said and he nodded. He didn't want to admit the true reason why he did.

"I thought having a bond with humans was illegal here in Busan. Is the king breaking his own rules?" You asked. King Jungkook created that law, thinking that humans would die off. To be honest he never thought something like this would happen. "Let's keep this bond a secret then," King Jungkook said and you nodded.

King Jungkook looks around your room, trying to think about what else you two could talk about. "is that all you wanted to speak to me about?" you asked. "Y-Yes," he said when he caught you staring at him. You stood up and started cleaning your mess. "That's Miss Lisa's job to do that," he said.

"yes, I know" you replied still cleaning. King Jungkook immediately pulls you into his arms as his fangs and red eyes appear. Out of nowhere, his guest appeared in front of you two. "Hello there, Little Human," he said waving at you with a smile on his face.

You wanted to bow to him yet King Jungkook was preventing you from. "what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well, I was bored in my room so I decided to come here and watch the show. I promise I'll be very quiet and control myself" King Taehyung said as he took a seat on the couch. The king of Busan scoffed and rolled his eyes. "We aren't here to entertain you, King Taehyung. "Of course you aren't, yet she is" he licks his lips.

You were used to these situations. Vampires wanted to have 'fun' with the other human women and they would be frightened and crying. It was sad that humans were just their toys/resource. On the other hand, King Jungkook was frustrated hearing what King Taehyung said. "She doesn't belong to you. she's mine" he replied.

He was right. You do belong to him. You are now bonded to him and there's no way out. "You're no fun, King Jungkook. Anyways, I would like to introduce myself to the Little Human since she is betraying her own kind to help us" King Taehyung said looking at you with a smirk.

"I am King Taehyung of Seoul. Nice to meet you, Human" he bows at you. You opened your mouth to speak yet King Jungkook spoke for you. "Her name is (Y/N)" he said. "So (Y/N), I notice something about you. Your heart seems to beat perfectly fine when you're around our kind. Is there a reason why? Do you think vampires won't attack you because you're AB blood? If so, I can prove you-"

"That's enough, King Taehyung! I suggest you leave now" King Jungkook said. "overprotective, huh King Jungkook. Miss (Y/N), how did you get stuck here into this mess?" He asked. "I got captured and brought here" you answered honestly. "I see... I was hoping you could join me tomorrow for a walk around the palace. I'm sure, your King hasn't shown you around" King Taehyung said. "No. She can't leave her room. And she especially can't be anywhere near you" King Jeon said.

King Taehyung rolls his eyes in annoyance. "we'll see. good night, Miss (Y/N)" he grabs your hand and kisses it. King Jeon then grabs it and wipes his lips off of your hand. You watched as the flirty king leaves your room. "Stay away from him, you hear me," King Jeon said and you nodded. He watches as you prepare your bed. "Are you going to sleep?" He asks and once again you nodded. He sighs and looks at you. "Use your words. I'm allowing you to speak, you know. You should feel good that I am" King Jeon said.

"what's the point if my voice won't be heard. vampires are higher rank" you sat on the bed and remove your shoes. The king felt a bit hurt by the words you just said. Has he caused you to be like this? Was it his fault?

He excuses himself and walks out of your room. You sighed and turned off the candles. You laid down on your bed and slowly went to sleep.

———

Once again you woke up weak due to the blood being drain out of you. Miss Lisa walks inside with an expensive dress. "What the heck did you do to the king this time?" She asked as she places the dress on the couch. You got up from the bed slowly. "He wants to take you out for a walk around the garden. It's the first time, he has ever done something like this.  Are you sure you haven't done anything to him?" Lisa asked and you shook your head.

"Let's get you dress then," she said walking towards you. She gets you washed up and changed into the new expensive dress. Once you were done, there was a knock on the door. Miss Lisa opens the door and bows as the king walks inside. His eyes widened, seeing you. you looked very beautiful in the dress he chose. yet you still had that cold expression of yours.

You turned around head and saw him. You curtsy and looked back at him. "Let's go eat breakfast" he offers his hand. you took his hand, causing shivers to send through his body. he could feel the warmth of your hand. A small smile appeared on his face and the two of you walked out.

Miss Lisa's mouth dropped once they left. "Why do they look so good together? The heartless vampire king and the cold human. what an amazing story that would be. he even smiled" she said to herself.

After eating breakfast, he led you to the garden where you saw beautiful flowers. King Jungkook hoped to see a smile on your face yet he got nothing. He watches you looking at them with your cold eyes. "You look quite beautiful, Bella(Beauty)" he said, making you turn your attention on him. "You look handsome, Your Highness" you replied and looked back at the flowers. He got a weird feeling when you called him handsome. He liked hearing you call him that.

Knight Jung then appears in front of King Jungkook. You turned around head and heard him say, "they attacked again. Last night, they killed ten of the guards," he said. King Jungkook clenched his jaw, angry that these vampire slayers are getting away from killing his kind.

"If they're killing our kind, we'll just kill them. Kill twenty people from the human village" the king ordered. "Of course, your Highness" Knight Jung bows before disappearing. King Jungkook turns around and his eyes widened remembering you were still here. You turned your head and looked at the flowers.

He realizes that he messed up. You were never going to get comfortable living with him. King Jungkook sighs and looks down. "Bella(Beauty)..." he calls you out, hoping you would let him explain. You once again look back at him. "I can explain. I-"

"there's no reason why you should explain yourself. i had an idea this would happen..."

"after all you want us dead."