6

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝:

King Jungkook stares into your face, waiting for you to wake up. He had you laying on his bed for some reason. When the maids asked to take her back to her room, he growled at them and took her here. "Is she still asleep?" Knight Jung asked. "Sadly she is. How can a human be this tired" the king answered. The Knight stares at his king who was sitting beside you. "Should I call the maids to prepare your dinner?" He asked. "Yes," King Jungkook said.

Knight Jung nodded and left the room. After a few seconds, you slowly opened your eyes. You were surprised to see the King staring down at you. Your eyes wandered around the room to notice it looked fancier and dark. "You finally woke up, Bella (Beauty). Now that you're up, care to tell me why you fell asleep on me?" King Jungkook asked as he crossed his arms. 

"I'm sorry, I was tired" you answered. "So what did the humans say about the vampire slayer?" He asked. You then remember what the Lord told you. If you tell him, you'll be able to leave yet if you don't, then one day the CCV will win the war between vampires and you'll finally be saved. "I expect the truth, Bella(Beauty). So what did they tell you?" He leans towards your face with his red eyes staring down into your (e/c) eyes.

"To be honest, with the information you given me about the vampire slayer wasn't much help. I can't tell you who is the one killing vampires in your kingdom. Yet I can tell you that there's a group of vampire slayers who plan on trying to make peace. Buy that's all they told me" you answered.

"You sure?" King Jungkook asked. "I want to leave here so why would I lie?" You replied. The king scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Come with me," he said standing up. You got out of the bed yet your body was feeling a bit week. You assume that he drank your blood without you knowing just like what the maids do to you at night.

King Jungkook immediately turns around to see you holding onto his chair as you tried to stand up. He walks towards you. "Grab onto my arm, tightly," the king said. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his muscular arm and you started to walk beside him. "You humans are so weak. Imagine sleeping with one. You humans probably won't even last long" King Jungkook commented but you were just in your own world, not caring about his comments.

The king looks at you to see that you weren't paying attention to him. "Are you even listening to me, Bella (Beauty)?" He asked. You immediately looked at him and nodded. King Jungkook sighs and led you in front of a door. "This will be your new room. Of course, it will be near my room and Ms.Lisa will be your maid. She will watch over you and protect you from other vampires. Knowing them, they'll come after your sweet blood..." he leans towards your collarbone and takes a deep breath in. "that only belongs to me..." he licks his lips.

He opens the door to reveal your new bedroom which was quite similar to his room. He led you inside and you took a sit on your new bed. "Keep this in mind though. Just because you have your comfortable own room and new clothing, doesn't mean you're special. Remember that I'm just using you. Humans will always be weak creatures" King Jungkook said before leaving your room.