After my pep talk, I gained some amount of courage...so I opened my eyes. I moved my legs in an attempt to run but I felt a sting in between my legs that caused me to yell out in pain. My body was frozen, I dared not to move. " Don't yell!," Daniel said harshly, But thankfully he did not open his eyes.

I stayed still as my gaze landed on the blood spot on the bed. No this can't be happening. This is a dream. You are dreaming and once you wake up it will all be over. I pinched myself a few times but it did nothing but hurt. So I scanned the room again and saw a torn wedding dress on the sofa.

"Daniel," I said softly as stared at the dress

"Mmhmm," he groaned...I guess his a morning person.

"Daniel," I said again "Open your eyes, Daniel,"

He looked up with an annoyed look on his face and followed my gaze and his eyes went wide.

" Daniel," I said as I showed him the ring on my hand

" merda," was all he said as closed his eyes. Murder who? I thought.

A few moments passed and he walked up to a door that lead to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to pick up my underwear and put it on.

I limped to a closet in search of something to wear. Everything was arranged from the darkest to the lightest colors. So Danny boy seems to have OCD. I quickly through the bed cover off and put on a black t-shirt I found. It reached mid-thigh so I didn't bother putting pants on.

I walked out of the bedroom and through a corridor. I took a couple of turns before I reached the living room which was connected to the kitchen. Everything in this house looked expensive. Not even my life savings could get me something like this.

I went through the fridge which on had eggs and milk. I closed it and went through the cabinets which mostly contained protein shakes but eventually found some cereal. I made myself a bowl as I tried to remember how I ended up here. The last thing I remember is drinking at the bar with him and that's it.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice Daniel enter the room. I slightly jumped in my seat and regretted it immediately after I felt the pain between my legs.

Daniel did not spare me a glance as he made himself a cup of coffee and sat down on the opposite side of the kitchen counter. He smelled like pine leaves with a mix of mint. His wet hair was hanging in front of his eyes as he stared into his coffee. looking at the man that took my virginity, I wanted to ask him if he remembers what happened yesterday but he didn't look like he was in the mood to talk so I went back to eating my cereal.

My phone started ringing from somewhere in the house. Daniel groaned. I got up as fast as I could and started looking around for the phone. I found it in the living room. I picked it up and saw an incoming call from Mr. Roots.

"Hello," I said as answered the call

" Amanda, I was worried sick you missed work today," he said concern full in his voice " I didn't get time to respond as he spoke again " why were not answering your phone," "are you okay?"

My heart melted knowing that someone other than my Nona cared for me.
"Yes sir, I'm fine I just slightly feverish, " I lied

"Okay dear, well there is no need to worry yourself about coming to work today. You can take the rest of the day off," he said

" What no, what about the meeting that was scheduled for today," I asked

" Mr. Anderson canceled the meeting again,"

"Oh okay then," I said relieved

" Have a good day dear," he said ending the call.

I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes trying to absorb everything going on today.

I lost my virginity to a stranger.
The stranger looks like a hated it.

I can't find my clothes. I'm so never drinking again.

I opened my eyes again and lazily scanned the sitting room... just like the bedroom, everything is dark. A grey couch with light grey pillows, and grey walls.

This place has no color... just plain Like the owner

I got up from the depressing room and made my way back to the bathroom. I decided to borrow one of his pants. So I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and put them rolling them a few times to fit. Now I need to get home. My purse. Where's my purse...my wallet was in there.

I was beyond exhausted and my body felt dirty and heavy. I looked for my purse and found it sitting next to the torn wedding dress. Looking through it I realized that I had no money left so I couldn't call an Uber.

I need a shower, no a bath will do me right.

I had no other option than to ask Daniel to drop me home. So I made my way to the kitchen. Daniel was on a phone call when I entered, so I waited next to the fridge. I started playing with the hem of his shirt to keep myself distracted.

Once he hung up and he raised one of his perfect eyebrows in question. I walked up the courage and made my way to him.

"Uhm sorry to disturb you but wou... would you mind dropping off. " I say stuttering " I mean I was wondering if you could please give me a ride?"

I was looking at my feet the whole time waiting for a response. When it wouldn't come I looked up and saw he was no longer sitting where he was a moment ago.

" You coming?," was all he said as the door to his house and walked out before I could respond.

*****************************************
Hey hunnies ❤️
If you vote and comment....you might just have chocolate for breakfast tomorrow 🙃