"Her name is Yukako! And no, this isn't my girlfriend. This is Y/N, she's the girl I was telling you about yesterday." Koichi corrected.

"Right... the interview. Come in, I'll only be a moment."

The two of them waited on his couch talking about Koichi's encounters with Rohan.

"Is he alright? He seems a bit annoyed with me." Y/N asked.

"Don't worry he's like that with everyone." He reassured.

"All right I'm ready. But before we start, Koichi, make us some tea." Rohan ordered.

"Will do! Good luck Y/N!" With that, he walked off into the kitchen.

"Why don't we take this to my office?" Rohan suggested.

"Ok."

Rohan led the girl into his office and closed the door behind them.

"Woah so many pages! You must work really hard Mr. Kishibe!" Y/N gushed.

"I'm flattered. Please take a seat, we must get started." He said in a monotone voice.

They both took a seat across from each other.

"The only reason I'm doing this interview is in hopes of spreading my work globally so don't feel special."

Well fuck you too then

"Here read this."

"What is it?"

"Pre written interview questions and responses. It's a normality in Japan."

"Aw this would've been nice if you weren't such a dick." She said fake grinning.

"Bold aren't we?" Rohan said with disdain.

She started:

"I'm very glad to meet you Mr. Kishibe. It's an honor to be interviewing you today!"

"Well I'm glad to be interviewed."

"So let's start, where do you get your inspiration from to make these stories? Are they from other famous forms of media?"

"No. The answer's quite simple really, I get inspiration from reality. From my own experiences along with others. I feel as though that's the best point of reference for any manga artist to take, don't you agree?"

"Wholeheartedly great Mr. Kishibe. Next question, what is your purpose for moving to a small town like Morioh?"

"Well as one can assume, it gets pretty noisy in the big city which makes it very difficult to concentrate. Not to mention the overbearing amount of people coming to see me everyday. It was natural for me to reside in a place like this."

"Ah yes great Mr. Kishibe. Peasants such as I shouldn't even bother breathing the same air as you."
"Wait- what the hell!? Is your head that far up your ass?"

"What ever do you mean?"

"Listen, them other niggas might let you walk all over them, but not I!"

"I'd really hoped you wouldn't be such an issue but, we can't all be winners right?"

Suddenly Y/N's face felt like it was peeling off. She caught glimpses of black and white pages dangling from the left side of her face.

"Now let's see here..." Rohan stated as he trailed off into concentration. He brought a pen to her face and scribbled a couple characters on it. Y/N fell unconscious before she could rebel.

"Who are you Y/N? I'm dying to find out."

~♡☆~

"Hello? Y/N? Rohan? Where did you guys go?" Koichi wondered as he set down the freshly made tea on the coffee table. He heard faint frantic scribbling coming from Rohan's office.

He slowly crept the door open to see the pale man, with a sunken face, pacing his eyes back and forth between his paper and the girl in front of him.

She was posed in way that seemed like she was falling, a silk white dress was draped over her body.

"Y/N! ROHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Not now Koichi! Can't you see that we are in the middle of something ." He let out a weak laugh. "It's strange. Who knew a girl with such a vulgar mouth could make such a beautiful model. I mean look at her she's gorgeous! Isn't she gorgeous?" He spoke rapidly.

"You have to stop this Rohan!" Koichi shouted frightened.

"Why must I stop? I was just getting started. You see this Koichi, let me read it to you."

He started:

"Y/N uses a notepad to write down ideas for her essay, but also uses it as a diary where she revealed her attraction for Josuke and Tonio."

"Ooh ooh this one's about you!"

"She views Koichi the same way she views a child."

"Well with your small stature, can you blame her?"

"Enough of that! Echoes act 3!"

"Oh poor little Koichi, after all these visits I think you'd be more understanding about my creative process. Sadly I was mistaken." Rohan said, pulling out a pen and bringing to the boy's exposed face. "Here's what you'll do now. You will walk out of this house and forget everything that happened." He commanded.

Without another word Koichi followed the man's order against his will. Satisfied, Rohan went back to work, until he realized something that bothered him.

"Damn, I should've made him bring the tea first."

~♡☆~

Y/N walked in the house as quietly as she could. It was 9:30 pm and all the lights were off except in Josuke's room. His door was slightly cracked opened, so she took this as an opportunity to scare him.

"Wutchudoin-"

"Jesus Y/N don't scare me like that! And where were you? You've been out all day!" Josuke fussed.

"Well I was at Rohan's for the interview but apparently I fell asleep, I don't why he didn't wake me up! Anyways when I woke up I was really pissed because he said it was too late to do the interview. So as an apology, he offered to pay for my nail set! Look Jojo aren't they pretty ~"

"Wow you found someone else to spoil you? Was I not good enough?" He said, pretending to be offended.

"Don't worry Jojo, you'll always be #1 wallet in my heart."

"So you admit it, you are a gold digger!"

"Am not you shithead!" She threw a pillow at his face to which he grabbed it and used it as defense. She grabbed another one and held one of the ends and used it as a weapon. This was the start of a full out pillow fight.

Fin~

This chapter was kinda all over the place but I hope it was still enjoyable 🥰
I be wanting to proof read but I'm too embarrassed to read my own story 😭

2.0k words
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please share, comment, and vote to motivate me to make more in the future!

Have a great day♡