"Yes, but a friend of mine is borrowing it right now. I should be able to give to you tomorrow morning, sound good?"

"Perfect!" Y/N exclaimed before Koi hi ran off with a coffee in his hand.

"Tch, Koko's such a stupid nickname." Josuke whispered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. All I'm saying is to... be careful."

"Aw baby you don't have to worry, it's only a 3-5 minute interview. I should be out before you know it! If that he tries to sell me heroin then I'll dip." Y/N said jokingly.

"Heroin? Isn't that a female superhero?" Asked Okuyasu, wiping whip cream off the corner of his mouth.

"Yasu, please."

~♡☆~

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Y/N chimed. Koichi stood outside of the open door holding the first volume of Pink Dark Boy. "Good Morning Koko!" She greeted.

"Good morning to you too Y/N, I brought the copy just like you asked." Koichi said.

"Thanks, I'll have to get to reading as soon as possible. See you later!" Y/N closed the door and stared at the cover. She felt through all the pages, sitting behind Josuke who was, once again, hunched over on the floor playing a video game.

Always on that damn game

"You shouldn't sit so close to the TV all the time. You could go blind."

"And since when were you concerned for my health?" He then scoot back and rested his head on of her knees.

"How's about you read a book instead? Like me."

"Omg you can read?" He insulted.

"Say some slick shit like that again your gonna get popped. And what was last  book you read, huh? The Berestain Bears?" Y/N responded.

"You know I don't understand your American references." Josuke pouted.

"Yeah, but it's still funny."

~♡☆~

The next morning Y/N got ready to go to the manga artist's house. Koichi was supposed to come by in a few minutes to lead her there.

"Why couldn't you go to Tonio's? He would've been a perfect fit." Josuke bickered.

"I didn't want bother him. With food that good, his shit probably packed."
"Besides why are you so insistent on me not interviewing Rohan?"

"I'm not. We just had a bad first impression is all."

"He seems to like Koichi so he can't be all that bad right? Just have faith that everything will go right between us, okay?" Y/N  asked sincerely.

"I guess so." Josuke said reluctantly.

"Thanks, you're the best."

"Hello Y/N? Are you ready?" Koichi shouted from the other side of the door.

"Coming! Bye bye Jojo."

~♡☆~

They arrived at the house. Y/N flattened the wrinkles on her outfit as Koichi rung the doorbell.

"Oh great who could it be this time?" A man's voice complained from within the house. The door was creaked open by a slim green-haired man. "Is this your girlfriend? Yumako was it? Why did you bring her here?"