"Okay," I shift, pulling out my spiral notebook full of notes. "Where were we?"

"Talking about our Halloween fun. Something I would like to do again."

My heart nearly skips a beat. With narrowed eyes, I shook my head at him. "I told you whatever you did will not happen again." I sighed.

He hums, leaning forward. "Why? I know you enjoyed it just as much as I did. You were so fucking wet for me."

My brows furrowed together. What was he talking about?

"Wet for you?" I asked lowly, nearly in a whisper while my brows furrowed together.

"Yes." He smirks sinfully. "You were wet for me. You were aroused because of me when I touched you." His eyes glint with confidence.

I swallowed thickly, my heart thumping. "What?"

"Fuck, baby," He chuckles, amused. "How are you ignorant to this? Didn't you ever have the talk?"

The Talk?

"You mean about sex?"

He nods, his blues irises flickering all over my face.

Of course I had the talk. Sort of. Contraception and birth control. And don't come home pregnant, was all the talk my mother decided to say. To be honest, it left more questions than answers. And because I was so young at the time, dad refused to talk to me about it. But now, he wants me to go to him if the thought of doing sex does cross my mind.

"Yes, I did."

He's quiet for a moment, observing me. "Have you ever touched yourself?"

Touch myself? Why on earth would I do that?

"Have you ever touched yourself?" I asked him instead of answering and he only chuckled.

"All the time, Red." A glint sparks in his eyes. "It's relaxing."

"Well," I shrugged. "I have other ways to relax."

"Not the way I can."

I looked around under my lashes in hopes everyone around us was caught up in their own world to pay attention to us. Heat consumes my cheeks and Mercer must have noticed because I could feel his amusement rubbing off on him.

"Can we just go back to working on the project?"

He nods. "After you do me a favor."

"What?" I questioned without even being cautious.

"I want you to touch yourself." Just as I opened my mouth to respond, he continued. "I want you to explore your body for not just me but you too then when you're done, tell me about it."

Something was wrong with this guy in front of me.

I looked down at my notes and decided to continue our project. "So I can talk about this part of-"

I don't get to finish when a firm hand unexpectedly grips my thigh.

Looking up, my eyes meet his. The look he was giving told me two things. One, he wasn't joking by the way he stared at me with the most serious look he's ever given me. And two, he wasn't going to let it go if I didn't.

"Why do you want me to do it anyway?"

"Future reasons." Was all he said before giving my thigh one big squeeze and letting go.

Future reasonings?

"What do you mean by that?"

Mercer's head suddenly turns to the side, staring across the room with dark lethal eyes. "It means creepy ass fucker will learn to stay in his fucking place."