Easter special Bakudeku

NOT YANDERE
I REPEAT
NOT
YANDERE
ALSO
Not an X Reader

I just had a really angst idea
So enjoy.

...

The thousands of messages left on his phone ticked him off.

It's been fucking months since the green-ett kept trying to call him and he was starting to get pissed off.

He dumped that little nerd in middle school and he didn't know why he decided to stay friends with him as if it mattered.

Well
It slightly did due to his ever persistent love for Izuku that he tried to force down
But he just wasn't good for the nerd. At all.

But because of the calls he'd been more agitated lately
It started at the beginning of the year just a minor
"Hey wanna spend time together"

But they got more
Persistent
After awhile atleast
Probably because he always denied and would never answer the boy.

But he received a text today

It was raining outside and the ground was slick as the waters coursed through the spring air .

"Hey... Check your voicemail, it's important"

Bakugou raised his brow at this message that he received as soon as he stepped in his door

He rolled his eyes but curiosity got the better of him as he got cozy in his home.

He waited a few minutes as he sat on the couch letting the heat warm his sensitive frigid skin.

He huffed as he opened up his voicemail app seeing two voicemails there and rolling his eyes.

He hesitated a minute before sitting up and looking at the length of the voiceover, seeing as it clocked out the voicemail time.

"That fucking nerd, probably went on a mumble rage" Bakugou sighed before setting the phone on the coffee table and hitting play

Slight shuffling sounds where heard before Izukus sweet voice played like a melody in katsukis ears making the man yearn for more.

"Hey Kachan... It's me... I don't have much time because you know, stupid time, but I wanted to tell you something really important...
Well two things important so listen until the end okay. Good.
I wanted to say... I'm sorry... We weren't... Good for each other... We never where and... I still don't think I would ever change what we did because it brought us here. And the staying friends thing has been rocky but I get it... Things get hard
I just want you to know I forgive you, and I always have... I hope you can forgive me too, because your the only person I've ever actually... Trusted, and I didn't care if that was taken advantage of because.... I always have loved you... And the second thing... I wanted to tell you in person because it's pretty crappy to say over phone but... I'm dying Kachan... I have cancer... And they can't get rid of it... And I would have said so sooner but... This was my last chance too. Before I'm admitted to the hospital with no visits allowed because I die... Tomorrow... And I'm sorry... Because I wanted to be with you, right by your side all the way to the end and I... Can't be anymore. Anyway... I'm going to go eat a tub of cool whip and hope the doctors don't freak out cause I get sick haha... Also I know my singing sucks but I left you a little song in the other voicemail. for the holidays, you know because it's almost Easter... Anyway... Love you Kachan"

The voice message beeped and Katsuki stood stock still not moving an inch beyond the vicious beating in his heart.
"You have one message, playing now"

Katsuki couldn't do anything to stop the voicemail from continuing as he stared at the wall in shock
And the only thing that brought him back was the sound of izukus voice returning

"Hey Kachan, hope you heard the first message before this but here's your song... There where two bunny's, one played in pale white snow, the other prancing through the meadow. What a chance that they should meet, what a chance that they would be. I know its hard to get along, but as long as we sing our song, we set aside the bad from good, we love each other like we should..... You remember when our moms would sing that to us as kids... Anyway happy easter, Kachan"

Kachan
Kachan
Kachan

It played in his head while his heart sank. He didn't have enough time to say goodbye all because he tried to separate them again and it was all his fault...
He cried slowly as he curled in on himself holding his knees close.

"You have, 1 message, playing now" the phone said making Bakugou slowly look up from his panic

"Yeah me again haha, one last thing before you know I end this stupid message... Did you forget that we celebrate April fools late because it wouldn't be a joke otherwise... And before you drink yourself stupid, remember when you hired someone to make me a girl for an entire day before filling all my underwear with ketchup and then tiring my shoes so I would trip and everyone would think I was having a lady week... Got ya bitch"

"I'm gonna fucking kill him"

....
....
...
.....

I couldn't do it... I was going to kill him but I can't like honestly so I put the little message at the end

Anyway happy early easter everyone owo