Before we Kick Things Off...

Before you start reading, there are a few things I'd like to point out.

First of all, this is kind of my first SERIOUS fanfiction. Yes, I did write another, but that one is kind of more of a joke. That being said, please go easy on me, but don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism.

Second, I think this very well might be the first Russel fanfic to be published on Wattpad, so that's, like, pretty cool <_<

Third, if you see that I spell something incorrect or my grammar isn't correct, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Being good at English is like, one of the only things I'm good at so PLEASE HELP ME OUT. Spelling things on a phone proves to be quite the difficult task, so let me know if there's anything I missed.

Fourth, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I know that everyone probably starts at like, barely any reads, but I am beyond terrified that this is gonna get like, no reads 😭

Fifth, I definitely plan on making more fanfics of all kinds of fandoms, so if you ever have any suggestions, let me know and if I like it, I might just make it into a story.

Sixth, please forgive me if the lore is a bit off. I have watched videos explaining it, but as most of you would agree, it is still extremely confusing. I'm going to be writing this at the time when Russ is on his break away from the band to have some time to himself. I will still be having Murdoc, 2D, and Noodle appear in the book, it just probably won't be the way they reunite in terms of the lore canon-wise.

-----

I believe that's all for now, I hope you all enjoy the fanfic as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it!