ᥴꫀ᥅ꪻ꠸ᠻ꠸ꫀᦔ ꪶꪮꪜꫀ᥅

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

Simultaneously Taylor, and I watched as Kira crawled upon the bed.

Insisting that she wanted to join I questioned her motives. Not just for stripping out of her clothes. But for what she would get out of this.

"I don't understand. Why are yo- ?"

"Shh, there's nothing to understand."

Taylor says,

As she moves from between my legs to begin kissing Kira. I was pissed that I didn't get an anticipated response.

But I watched as their lips moved in sync. Both fighting for dominance. But surprisingly Kira won.

She pinned Taylor down. Holding onto her wrist as she kissed the sensitive part of her neck. Then navigated her way down to her inner thighs.

After taking the strap off. I decided to put it on yet again. I had plans to end this night with a little revenge.

Kira spread her legs, and began to devour her. I bit my lip as Taylor began moaning out. Ecstasy clouding our thoughts, filled with lust.

I felt left out so I began bent down and kissed Taylor. And then repeated Kira's trail to her inner thighs.

I watch as the juices run down Kira's face. The slurping noise engulfed the large room. Making it ever so satisfying.

"Mmh"

Kira said licking her lips and giving me more access.

I decided to keep my word. I was going to show her far worse treatment. But it would have to wait.

I grabbed Kira's neck and feverishly fought for dominance. I lifted my hand into her sports bra and pinched her nipple. Earning a groan.

I smirked and laid her on her back. I stare at a tired Taylor. As she took comfort in being our audience. I was going to put on a show that she'd enjoy watching.

I go to work and begin licking in circular motions. Causing Kira to grab my hair, and guide me. Ever so often she would try to move my head.

But I stood firm, put the most attention on her clit. I inserted two fingers at once. Plunging them inside, hearing muffled moans.

From both Kira, and Taylor who was touching herself. When she came on my fingers I sat up and centered myself. Aligning my body with hers. Before unwittingly thrusting inside of her.

"Shit, fuck Dre."

She said biting her lip.

But it only angered me more. I wanted her to be so engrossed in pleasure. That she would shutter at every thrust. Any form of audible communication ceased to a minimum.

"Ah-hu. Haaah ah ah ohh g-gooodd."

"Fuck I'm coming."

Taylor says as she quickened her hands. That were continuously thrusting in and out of her.

I grabbed Kira's legs making them fold back towards her chest. Making more her more accessible. I quicken my pace, taking in her unraveled look.

The headboard screeching against the wall. Clothes dismantled across the room. Pure chaos, as they both came conjointly .

"Huuuh, fuckkk."

"Ah Mmh shitt."

Kira through her head back. While Taylor passed out from exhaustion.

I guess I better clean up this place. Being that I still had momentum. God knows this place looks like shit. They'll thank me when they wake.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮