ꪖꪀᦔ᥅ꫀꪖ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

"Yo Alex how you think this suit look on me?"

Alex walked over to me, and smirked.

"You look like a million bucks. Them bitches finna be drooling over yo ass. And at your own graduation. Sheesh."

I kissed my teeth.

"Stop playing, you know I got my eyes on sum already."

Alex laughed

"Yeah that sum that haven't let you hit. Also avoids you. Oh and did I mention completely forgot that you exist."

I turned to her dumbfounded.

"Nah it's the accident. It did sum to her brain. She know me. And my love for her. Well she should by now if she found that letter."

I said whispering the last part.

"What was that?"

Alexis question, but I shrugged it off. Changing the subject from my personal life.

"Nigga I said what you think about this fuckin suit."

It was Alex turn to kiss her teeth.

"Ight we can play the quiet game. Since you ain't wanna tell me what's really on your mind."

I sighed

There was a lot of shit on my chest. I love Taylor. But we only knew each other for like two months. It really is true what they say. Lesbian relationships be moving mad fast.

Wait.. is what me and Taylor have a relationship? It ain't nun but a word, and I'll make her mine. But she got me out here lookin stupid. With this once sided ass relationship.

"At graduation I wanna make her mine. I'll ask her to be my girlfriend in my speech."

Alexis put down her phone. Walked over to me. Then turned my ass around to face her.

"Bitch are you crazy? SHE DONT WANT YO ASS!"

She laughed

She really think this shit is hopeless. My own fucking sister. That's tuff. But hearing it leave her mouth did give me a reality check. Taylor probably don't want me. But I want her so it's a hell of a risk to take.