꠸ ꪑꪮꪜꫀᦔ ꪮꪀ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

"This way, thank you."

I guided the movers inside. Telling them where to place my couch, and dressers. Once they emptied the truck I paid them.

Me and Alexis just moved into our house. We both put money together to pay it off. We had our eyes on the house for a minute. So we got the owner to come to an agreement on the payment.

"Lex, come down here. You need to bring up your boxes."

I shout at the end of the stairs to Alexis.

I see her turn the corner before running down the stairs.

"Alright I managed to get a hold of a plumber. That toilet in my room needs some assistance."

Alexis says as she puts her phone away. Grabbing one of her boxes marked "Alex".

I nodded my head then walking into the living room to u wrap the couch. I set up the tv to the wifi we got installed the previous day.

I took the plates out of the boxes before washing them. I put them into their assigned cabinets. Once I was done I wiped down the counters, and table. I'm sorta a neat freak so it has to look the way I want it to.

Once I was done I decided that it was time to eat something. It was 4 in the afternoon so it wasn't too late to start dinner.

I walked upstairs into my room, I grabbed my wallet and phone off the charger.

I walked into the bathroom, and see Alexis placing some hygiene products in the closet. She had a basket of folded rags, and towels beside her.

Alexis doesn't clean often, but she is responsible for chores in this house. Besides are we going to wait for somebody from outside to come clean it?

"I'm going to the store, I'll be back in a little bit. To get dinner started, and to catch the new episode of 'The Walking Dead'."

She pulled out one of her AirPods before saying 'okay'.

"I'm serious, keep an eye open. I have a package coming from Amazon as well. And you better not open it before I come home."

"Mmh"

With that I left the house, and drove to Walmart.

"Here you go your total is $564."

The cashier said

I reached into my pocket. I handed her my card. She swiped it before placing the bags into my cart.

"Thank you."

I said as she handed me back my card. I thanked her before heading to my car. I placed all of the bags inside the trunk.

I drove out of the Walmart parking lot. Heading back home.

I pulled up to the curb seeing this girl. I don't know what I'm thinking. But something is telling me to help her.

"Hey what are you doing just sitting there?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮