ᛕ꠸᥅ꪖ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Kira 🦖

"Alright then, Starbucks it is."

I moved into my new apartment. The landlord was pretty chill. It's been a month, so I'm going to pay my bill.

I walked inside his office, in his agency. I handed over the rent. But he ignored it. Looking me up and down. Sending a chill up my spine. That's when things began moving way to fast.

He grabbed me, and forced me upon his desk. He tried to rip off my clothing. But I grabbed his desk lab. Smashing it upon his head. When he collapsed onto the floor.

I grabbed my $800 rent money. And ran out of the building. When I got to my apartment. I grabbed my things trying to stuff my necessities into a bag. But then I was startled by a knock on the front door. I began to shake with fear.

I took the bag that I had, and opened the bedroom window. I threw the bag outside of it. Then I heard the person break into the apartment. I just knew it was that disgusting landlord. I jumped out of the window. Making a run for it, but then it hit me.

Now I'm...homeless.

I had been wondering a couple streets. Not knowing who I could go to. I just moved to this area to attend the local college. Atlanta was a mystery to me. But they HBCU's ain't no joke. Attending Clark Atlanta meant a lot to me.

I left my family and shit just to achieve this. I want this, and I can't allow something. Or someone to get in my way.

I walked over to this store. And sat down on the curb. Hoping to locate a bus sign or some shit. But where would I go. If I stay at a hotel, for how long would that last. My money wouldn't last long. Between college, and housing.

I put my head down in the palm of my hand. Suppressing the tears that were prepared to fall down.

Several Days later

"Hey what are you doing just sitting there?"

A girl yelled as she drove up to the curb. I didn't know her enough to just walk over. But judging by the circumstances that I'm in. I have to take whatever help comes my way.

I slept at the hotel for a few days. Before residing to the local park. But every morning I came back to this curb. I would usually be handed money from strangers who wanted to help. Others reticule me and the situation I was in.

"I-I have no place to go. Please I just need somewhere to stay for the night."

She seemed really concerned as she got out of the car. That's when I noticed how attractive she was. She helped me into the passenger seat. Before driving off.

"So what's your name beautiful?"

She asked making me a little bit anxious.

"U-um my names Kira."

I said fiddling with my finger. I tend to do that when I'm really nervous. This would be one of the odd times.

"Well we're here."

She said pulling into a drive way.

I hadn't noticed that we already reached our destination. I thought that she would live much farther. But I guess time just flew bye.

"If you don't mind me askin what's your name?"

I said licking my lips

"My name? Oh that's right, my name is Andrea."

She said

"Well it's nice to meet you Andrea."

I said putting out my hand.

She didn't shake it, but she did kissed it. And that shit lowkey turned me tf on.

"It's nice meeting you too. Now are you ready to come inside the house?"

"Yeah, I'm really tired. I haven't slept comfortably in a few days."

We got out, and walked to her front door.

"You sure I can stay here. I hope I'm not going to cause any trouble."

❤︎

Andrea 🔸

Andrea 🔸

"No, come on in, and make yourself like home."

I said to her trying to make her comfortable.

"Uh would you like sum to eat? I can go out, and get you sum."

She hesitated before answering.

"You could get me sum from Starbucks. I could order online so that you can just pick it up."

I smiled

"Alright then, Starbucks it is."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮