ꪗꪮꪊ ᥇ꪶꪮ᭙꠸ꪀᧁ ꪑꫀ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

Taylor came over, and we began arguing. I told her how much I loved her. But she repeatedly denied me.

"Taylor what can't you understand. I love you."

I said holding her hands in mine

"Well I don't love you, hell we barely know each other."

Taylor stated

"How could you say that? You mean to tell me that these past three months meant nothing. I mean nothing to you?"

I said letting the tears leave my eyes.

"I don't care Andrea. My life hasn't been the same since I meet you. Ever since you, and your sister have been ruining my life."

She said

I bit my lip not wanting to go off on her. I couldn't let her get to me. Even though her words cut through my heart. Like a knife running through the human flesh. It was unbearable to continue loving her.

"Well your making the wrong decision Taylor. Your better than this. I know you, and that car accident. It did something to you. I know it did."

I said walking into the living room.

I sat on the couch beside Alexis. She looked up from her phone. Looking at Taylor in disbelief. Alexis hasn't liked Taylor ever since the accident. Because Taylor changed not remembering what we have been through. To Alexis I'm just being strung along, looking like a fool. I guess what they say is true then. Love is blind.

"Yeah please don't bring that shit over here. Can't y'all see I'm on the phone with my girl."

Alexis said kissing her teeth

I looked over at Taylor who was still standing. She hadn't taken a seat. I guess she didn't trust us at all anymore.

"Shut the fuck up."

Taylor said rolling her eyes

See now this BITCH has got me fucked up. Ain't no way she yelling at my sister. Because I will fuck her up. She better not act like I ain't a girl. Because I will put my hands on her. She need to pipe the fuck down.

"NAH YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU BLOWING ME RIGHT NOW!"

I said clearly frustrated as fuck

She looked at me in complete shock. Before her facial expression changed. I bet she wants to be sympathetic now.

"It's whatever man I'm moving to Atlanta. And I'm going to start over."

I said to her

She rolled her eyes, and walked to the door. First looking over at Alexis then to me.

"Fuck the both of you. And don't think my ass ain't finna run into you again. Atlanta is my next destination."

And with that I slammed the door on her ass.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮