"I have arranged, you can turn over in these two days and go to the dermatology department to continue treatment."

"Okay, I'll wait. If I'm still in this ward for two days, let my dad buy this broken hospital and demolish the hotel!"

After Yun Ruo screamed, he hung up the phone.

Toot toot~

"Oh My God."

Qin Feng let out a long sigh of relief and quickly dialed Chen Dong's phone.

"Chen Dong, do me a favor."

"Okay, you say."

"Contact Jiangcheng First Hospital and Union Hospital through the foundation, go through a procedure and arrange Yun Ruochu to the dermatology department."

"The eldest lady has lost her temper again? Hehehe~"

Hearing Chen Dong's smirking laughter, Qin Feng rolled his eyes out of anger.

"I was scolded just now, so hurry up, don't let her know that I really forgot about it.

Otherwise, the capital will not continue to make noise. "

"Okay, don't worry, I will do it now."

Chen Dong agreed and waved to Lin Xiaoxiao in the office next door.

"Boss, two women are hard to come by! Be careful~"

"Go away!"

Qin Feng smiled and hung up.

In fact, Yun Ruochu's pathological analysis of lupus erythematosus has been completely stable after six months of treatment.

Jinling Life Research Institute has also conducted in-depth research based on a large number of patient data and research progress provided by her and the four major pharmaceutical companies. At present, major breakthroughs have been made in the four types of lupus erythematosus.

It is estimated that in another six months to a year, the preliminary in vivo experiment should be carried out.

If nothing happens, Type 4 lupus erythematosus will reach its initial goal within three years.

fully control!

And it has low side effects or even no side effects!

You know, this will be a big step for intractable diseases!

And the next task is to inactivate, as long as it reaches the point of inactivation, the world can be declared.

Lupus erythematosus has been completely eliminated!

Qin Feng believes that it is completely possible to use the experiment and purification of the Chinese medicine prescriptions in his hand, and to kill the cells scientifically.

By then, millions of patients with lupus erythematosus around the world will return to their original normal appearance and will never be stunned.

They can show their faces openly, wear short-sleeved shorts, fall in love, get married and have children.

Live healthy!

......

"Dr. Lin, Dr. Qin, a patient was transferred to the emergency department."

At this moment, the sound of the nurse's station sounded from the speakers in the office.

Qin Feng and Lin Hai stood up at the same time, picked up and hung up their stethoscopes and walked out quickly.

Walking into the observation room, a nurse greeted him.

"what's the situation?"

"Dr. Lin, Dr. Qin, the patient has just been sent to the emergency room, and the patient's condition is serious. This is an examination report."